Help for mythic's item and momentum set!

First:

• the Empyrean Amulet said: Deal an additional 100% MH DMG when you cause an elemental critical . So what mean of “elemental critical”, what’s this!
  • the Vanish weapon said: Activate stealth and blind all nearby enemies. So that stealth is same with skill Stealth or some thing else.
    Second: move speed can get by item affix and Dexterity on Hero tab, max is 50%. then if i leveling up skill vault on Hero tab, it give me some move speed. So can the move speed of Vault skill “plus straight” on momentum set or when i active Vault.
    Tks bro!
  • Elemental crit = frozen/stun/immolate/poison cloud (forgot the name). Anyway, Steiger said Empyrean was bugged and it’s not working ATM :smile:
  • Vanish is like another version of stealth, basically they work the same.
  • Like I said in an old post, in the past, bonus move SPD from skills DO affect Momentum, I’m not sure about how it works now.

ok, tks 4 help!

@zzvilzz How many ways to get legend pet. Tks

2, complete the “Kill Enslaver” feat or hunting pet drop from enslavers

i think rate drop from Enslavers too too low :confused: :open_mouth:

Yup, but there are only two ways to obtain legend pets :smile:

i killed 175 Enslavers, now my rate has Enslaver on map too low, what time i have been to get first legend pet :confused:

i killed 175 Enslavers, now my rate has Enslaver on map too low, what time i have been to get first legend pet :confused:[/quote]

Another 25 enslaver kills, and you will be guaranteed a legendary pet :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”]

Another 25 enslaver kills, and you will be guaranteed a legendary pet :wink:[/quote]
tks guys, hope this pet is’t scrap pet :confused: :confused:

[quote=“JesteR”]

Another 25 enslaver kills, and you will be guaranteed a legendary pet :wink:[/quote]

My first Legend pet, he came from Enslaver not Feast, Im so happy when i picking him but after ID him, I just wanna say: Fuck me.

Where did you find that Vacuus Scipio? Im looking for one ATM :frowning:

what mean of “ATM”. i find two Vacuus Scipio, but don’t remember exactly where i find. But, just on floor 200 or 100-125, bro :laughing:

hey bro, how the time wrap work??? what’s the project??

ATM = at the moment
Thanks for the info :smile:

haha i think it’s auto teller machine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Projectiles are things that you shoot. Time Warp is a giant dome around you that makes them stronger. :smile:

Projectiles are things that you shoot. Time Warp is a giant dome around you that makes them stronger. :smile:[/quote]
wow, tks sir :laughing:

[quote=“Rubik”][/quote]
sir, do you know how the DPS Rank working??? Tks