Help! Lost huge purchase!

I had purchased the 10,000,000 gold option yesterday. I used some of unfree gold and think I was down to somewhere around 9,000,000 today. Then all of a sudden the ads started popping up and that’s when I noticed all the gold I bought in game was gone!! I’m not sure what happened but I’m devastated! I’m also not sure if I lost anything else. Can you please restore the gold and remove the ads please. Thank you! I tried the restore purchase option and it did nothing.

I play the game with the same email I used to sign up on this discussion forum.

[quote=“trynitro”]I had purchased the 10,000,000 gold option yesterday. I used some of unfree gold and think I was down to somewhere around 9,000,000 today. Then all of a sudden the ads started popping up and that’s when I noticed all the gold I bought in game was gone!! I’m not sure what happened but I’m devastated! I’m also not sure if I lost anything else. Can you please restore the gold and remove the ads please. Thank you! I tried the restore purchase option and it did nothing.

I play the game with the same email I used to sign up on this discussion forum.[/quote]

Hey trynitro! Sorry about the issues the game is having for you! I updated your account so you should be able to download and have your gold and no-ads restored.

It did not work, I also sent an email through support as well. I also just noticed my items in my stash 1 are completely gone too!