Help pls

Hello I have a couple of doubts, I’m new and yesterday I also asked about how to get eternal or mythical items told me that the mythical ones are created but I do not understand anything uu and my doubt is that I saw in youtube some videos that put crystals to an item and it returns As the screen as I get and what crystals I have to put to do it ?? my other doubt is that from the floor 60 and earlier also play challenges and not the normal floor is good or bad that?
Com

Mythics are crafted by applying mythstones to an item with 4 empty sockets not crystals as for what floor you should start doing maps that floor would be as quickly as possible they are quite useful at all points in the game :smile:

I’m sorry I can not upload the screen since I use cellular but it’s a celestial item that I shut up recently rave I think of flame or something so sorry

No el traductor escribio mal son celestes , entonces no hago retos si no normales? Y al mitico le pongo los 4 miythstones y ya?

Sí colocar los 4 mitos requeridos en un artículo con 4 zócalos vacíos a fin de elaborar un mítico lo siento si esto es difícil de entender También estoy usando un traductor aquí es un enlace a una guía con todas las diferentes recetas míticas en él y ellos Tienen guías de imagen a las mitos requeridos :smile:

Muchas gracias entonces perdon por ser muy molesto lo del juego dejo de hacer reto y hago floor nornales?

Es completamente bien no me importa que sugeriría continuar con mapas de desafío porque dan mejores gotas :smile:

Muchas gracias no molesto mas eres un genio!!

Usted es demasiado amable y le deseo mucha suerte! :smile: :green_heart: