Help with a vanity pack

i’m sorry, I haven’t been playing to much but have my Rogue at level 25. I purchased the Rogue Vanity Pack ($4.99), didn’t get or notice anything new. Tried to buy again n said I already purchased, n if I would like to get again for free. I said ok, go back n still nothing. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch in the game. I would hate to loose the $4.99 that I already got charged. Thank you, Tracy

Dude just play the game and get it doesn’t take long.

If you buy packs you need to go to vanities and there you acn equip is 1 tab before packages:D

You can’t get vanity items from playing the game, so I’m not sure what your saying.

To the OP: Try the “Restore Purchases” button on the main screen, it’s helped me before in that situation. Aside from that, you could email support, and I’m sure they’ll get you squared away.

Well not the full vanity pack just parts of it.

You can’t get vanity items from playing the game, so I’m not sure what your saying.

To the OP: Try the “Restore Purchases” button on the main screen, it’s helped me before in that situation. Aside from that, you could email support, and I’m sure they’ll get you squared away.[/quote]

I answered before and if it not be possible my way so try your version , but about get vanity items from playing the game it is possible because some items from vanity cost in gold so you can buy it without paying real money

Yes buying with gold piece by piece is an option, but since they already spent real money, I doubt they want to just throw that away and spend gold. Plus, if they made that purchase with the intent of it removing the ads, as was the reason I made my first purchase, thats not helping either. :smile:

And kluczyk, you may have been right, maybe it worked fine and they just don’t know where to find the item. Either way, good luck on getting it solved.