Help

I need help with this eternal ,what should I put on it for rogue bow+bomb style when speed is already 60%
imgur.com/SfNLpbh

[quote=“xGIGO”]I need help with this eternal ,what should I put on it for rogue bow+bomb style when speed is already 60%
imgur.com/SfNLpbh[/quote]

First, Good job on getting an Eternal…

Second, Unless those affixes(Equality, Regeneration) are what you need for your rogue, in my opinion it(the Eternal) is garbage.

You can get more useful legend ring than that eternal.

Note: This is only my opinion and should not be followed directly.

thank you I use effective ring already modded by me :stuck_out_tongue: was just searching for ideas

If you don’t have the max +4 set affix you can add elixir on it. It is rare though and not that is to find/ make. If you don’t have max drops go for fortune.

But yeah if you could craft stuffs already you should just save your mythstone on that. :stuck_out_tongue:
the + 5 talents on armor is really nice ^^

Considering how rare Elixers are, please think 100 times if you’ll insert it into that eternal.

Once you socket it in that horrible ring, you’ll never be able to recover it using garnet :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Considering how rare Elixers are, please think 100 times if you’ll insert it into that eternal.

Once you socket it in that horrible ring, you’ll never be able to recover it using garnet :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]
lololol I didnt got any elixer for now or converted to put in that eternal…got many other better gear to put elixer in