Help

Hi im a newbie here. I have two hero warrior and rouge. Is it me or each hero have their own stage? For example my warrior is at stage 230 while my rouge is at 100, is there a way for my rouge to be at the same stage as my warrior instantly? Any tips on how to push to stage 500 quickly? Thanks for the help!

I don’t remember completely but if u open a 230th Floor map prob it’s will fix ur problem.
Use Rouge as main.Use Eternellized,Crystalline,Nadroji Set Affix.Also Of course Nadroji Bonus Set Affix.
Make a build with Epic Elemental Crit Chance,Wp DMG,Wp DMG+,Element DMG%,Element DMG+ and Legend Elemental Crit DMG% as u can get as with +2 Multi Attack Legend x2.Use Bow and Bomb.Change both special skills with amber to Twister and MirrorImage.
And for your warrior; Luck,Item Drop Chance,Exp Gain as you can get as.Select on your First Ascend Treasured Perk on your Rouge,Dealer on your Warrior.And roll Dodge on your pet and give 20 pts to DEX on Hero Tree.

2 Likes

Also if use plagued and druidic set affixes with posion element it’s gonna increase your dmg.U can use fire element for 2 DoTs at the same time.

Obtain the highest floor map your warrior has achieved by killing the cartographer of that floor or buy a new map then convert it to the highest floor level. Transfer the map from your warrior’s to your rogue’s stash. Use your rogue as main toon then open the highest map, and that’s it.

As for hiking to floor 500, the fastest way is to set difficulty to easy then just rush to the cartographer and kill him to get the map for the next floor. Repeat till you get to floor 500. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes but it’s not worth.I tried it and now in +450th.When my wizard stay near a monster it kill he instantly.Now i farming on 200th-400th floors.So i think just kill Cartographer quickly on Magic Maps.Finish rare+ completely.