Here are some new features I think would be nice to have!

[color=#00BFFF]I’ve been playing a lot lately but it just seems like the game could use a few improvements. Here are a couple suggestion I’ve thought of; maybe a new affix called “Extra Loot” from more Rare enemies, or at least bosses. I’ve noticed that it’s quite quite rare to have a boss drop more then 2 or 3 items and they are not very rare items. Another thing, maybe lower the prices of Crystals you buy from the merchant. The price for a Rare Crystal is to high at 543,400 gold each and it’s completely random which one you get. I’m currently level 63 and find myself in need of more Rare valuable Crystals. Also I play on Mythic 2 and Mythic 3 difficulties and hardly find Rare Crystals from any loot source. Which brings me to my final suggestion, What if you use the current or maybe even new future Legendary items as drops you can only get from specific bosses, hence giving us an actual reason to farm bosses or certain levels rather then blasting through all the Floors as fast as we can.

Apologies for the Giant Wall of Text- [/color]

Hey, welcome to the forum

I like this idea, it’d be easier to farm specific legends

BTW, don’t worry about the crystal price. There will be another way to get high rank crystal in the next patch :wink:

[color=#00BFFF]Thanks for welcoming me :smile: Yes the only reasons I made forums account was to talk to nice people about a common game to play together and share thoughts about it![/color]

[quote=“Wind Returns”]
maybe a new affix called “Extra Loot” from more Rare enemies, or at least bosses. I’ve noticed that it’s quite quite rare to have a boss drop more then 2 or 3 items and they are not very rare items.
The affix is called “Gracious”.

Another thing, maybe lower the prices of Crystals you buy from the merchant. The price for a Rare Crystal is to high at 543,400 gold each and it’s completely random which one you get. I’m currently level 63 and find myself in need of more Rare valuable Crystals.
Annoying, but CS are the most powerful things in the game. And, rare CS are not completely random. You are guaranteed a minimum crystal with them.

What if you use the current or maybe even new future Legendary items as drops you can only get from specific bosses, hence giving us an actual reason to farm bosses or certain levels rather then blasting through all the Floors as fast as we can.
We have random maps. Anything that can only be gotten from an Act Boss is a bad idea. [/quote]

Welcome to the forums; comments in bold

[color=#FFBF00]Thanks for the feedback guys each to there own opinion! :smile:[/color]

Epic+ and Bosses have a much higher chance of dropping Legend+ items than normal monsters. But you need to kill a lot of them while having LUCK affixes to see the difference.

The devs do want to improve the Act bosses, but with the huge changes that are coming soon, it is not a priority. we are very close to release and so they are concentrating on bug fixing and stuff now.

@Wind Returns:
Please use a Font colour that is easy to see.

[quote=“Clogon”]
@Wind Returns:
Please use a Font colour that is easy to see.[/quote]

Lol I just asked the same on another topic, it’s melting my eyes :dieter: