Hero points

Ok so I have storm, twister and orb proc and am wondering if putting hero points in their respective skills will boost the atk.oh and is 20 points the max you can put on each skill.

I’m not sure about the first part, but I don’t think so. Point wise 20 is the highest, but you can raise it by putting +“that skill” affixes on gear up to a total of 40, 20 points 20 on gear.

Second hand information, but I think Dieter indicated back around when 1.6 first launched that procs did benefit from points in the skill if it was a skill for your class?

what if you are a rogue with twister storm and torrent proc? can we increase the damage of those procs? if yes, how?

If you get some +X twister and +X torrent, you can increase their damage, same thing for the procs (+X% procs)

Ok so I have storm, twister and orb proc and am wondering if putting hero points in their respective skills will boost the atk.oh and is 20 points the max you can put on each skill.

• If you put “+4 twister”, it’ll increase your skill to 4 level (which is 20% dmg + the perks)
  • If you put hero points in twister and storm, it’ll increase their level too.
  • 20 level from the gear (+X twister, or +X allskills, etc)
  • 20 level from heroic skills
  • Each skills got a level of 40 (maximum)

but a rogue doesnt have heroic skill points for the said procs…
if my wizard have those procs its really an advantage if i put heroic points on those skills…

Well it’s already diversified, don’t need to have every single skills available to every classes, otherwise it would be useless to have many classes :unamused:

yes i understand that… now im thinking what im gonna do with my rogue… ahaha :smiley: