Hi! help me please!

Hi im a newbie in Dungeon Quest… it says to my dq that i need to login first to update my version… im finish with the registration of email and password in dungeon quest app., but i need to verify it… where will i verify it to update new version of dq… PLEASE HELP ME!! THANKS!!

just go check ur e-mail then verify it, then login ur account in game should be ok already :wink:

You’ll receive a link to verify your account in your mailbox (the one you used to sign up).

Anyway, I’m not sure what you mean here. You can update the game on Google Play Store or Apple Appstore, you don’t need any in-game account to update it.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]You’ll receive a link to verify your account in your mailbox (the one you used to sign up).

Anyway, I’m not sure what you mean here. You can update the game on Google Play Store or Apple Appstore, you don’t need any in-game account to update it.[/quote]

I think he “though” need to update the game after login(base on other game) … actually this game no need :wink: or am I wrong too? :open_mouth:

ok thanks guys… ill check it…