High Quality Lance

If you want to get higher DPS … u can follow this item :smile:

What skill are you using with this spear?

PS : topic moved to “general discussion”

thats not that great…the best weapon for the warrior is the malestrom charger mixed with spell sword…

Depends, not really! :smile:

i found no better weapon…even my weapon with +100% dmg didnt even come close…

Knightscharge … :smile: why?

Because "extra attk chance doesn’t work on “specials” (2nd skill of every weapons), it’s mean to be used on the 1st one, so I was just wondering if your affix was useful or not :smile:

Also, a yellow affix sucks tbh, better use some crystals to change a bit your item :smile:

Specifically, remove the yellow affix, add a socket, and socket in an Endow mythstone.

+1

For me sword it’s low cost in heath + 50% attackspeed the best weapon and i can achieve 65m of dps

50% atk speed?!

Awtsu sorry +50% extra attack chance

plz post your build paul id love too see how you did it…

@ Diieter Good idea sir tnx for the advice … Maybe I will change the yellow one to legend affixes … I will use my free time to farm :smile:

@DJzkingDavid Sir maybe later :smile:

huh? i want PAUL’s build

Wat :question: Don’t get it sorry
Also, what do you mean by “65m of dps” ? it’s by crit Hit? deadlystrike Hit? normal Hit? it’s your highest number? or average number? what skill are you using?
It’s useles to say “i can achieve 65m of dps”, because we can’t get any idea of what you’re talking about, but newbies will see “65m” and will think “omg it’s so OP” but without taking every parameters in account, m’kay? :unamused:

1 Like

@DJkingDavid oh sorry I tought mine :smile: sorry human only :smiley: XD

To any one how to upload picture its difficult to upload big size. Help me step by step

Wat :question: Don’t get it sorry
Also, what do you mean by “65m of dps” ? it’s by crit Hit? deadlystrike Hit? normal Hit? it’s your highest number? or average number? what skill are you using?
It’s useles to say “i can achieve 65m of dps”, because we can’t get any idea of what you’re talking about, but newbies will see “65m” and will think “omg it’s so OP” but without taking every parameters in account, m’kay? :unamused:[/quote]
Soory 55m of dps not 65 but if i got power up its 65