HINT: Great Green BBB build [Wizard]

So as the topic above. this thread will updated soon when the official 2.0 release.

as for now i will only give some hint about this build (for those who wonder how my spike damage can reach 19xxxxxxxxx.12Billion {latest higest damage from this build})

Normally player build only focus on 1 combat style. ranged / melee… that how i always seing.

ranged: attack from afar. dodging. running and attack.
melee: extreme high speed attack while keep mob/enemy locked/stunned and maybe permastealh to avoid getting hit.

HINT 1: My build are not focus on 1 but both. Ranged and melee. both attack work at the same time with single button… i am lazy player that hate to keep running for attack. So this happen to overcome my self weakness. ranged or melee mob are pleased to attack from afar and come close to me since i can just burst all those at the same time.

HINT 2: Since the name is GREEN, obviously its poison element based. Poison Crit are not like the other element withis apply on target… they do apply on area (poison cloud). so for this build, it req me to make move for kite them all into it. but then as i said im lazy to running. so for this weakness, i overcome by forcing them come to me…

HINT 3: I am a fans for anime. lol. this build attack/combat style inspired from two top 5 anime 2014/2015.

How this build really work, u will have to wait until 2.0 release. or maybe figure it out by those hint above. lol.

#Will reveal this build once 2.0 release

Cyclone/assault
Or
Cyclone/throw sword

[quote=“sullivettez”]Cyclone/assault
Or
Cyclone/throw sword[/quote]
its wizard… and u are far from correct. lol.

It’s also far away from being a guide, moved to general discussion.

#Updated Hint (picture) -for those who still not believe the damage of this build-

From above that the only number i get from screenshot. every number pop too fast. so that the only number i get in screenshot.

**Offtopic
Just idea. Dev should make all damage that reach Billion number into bloody red number and last long for 3sec. So with this player can have the chance to snap their highest damage more easier.

1 Like

Aurora Wrecking Havoc… insta kill karto lol…

Edit:
I will try maxing the output damage until i reach trillion damage lol

Imo you already reached 45.875732 trillion
But the english way to count after mio was allways a mystery for me as a german.

[quote=“dermarv92”]Imo you already reached 45.875732 trillion
But the english way to count after mio was allways a mystery for me as a german.[/quote]
i though trillion is 10¹²

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_large_numbers

If i correct, In dungeon quest damage showed 1000000 represent as 1m. 3 more zero in million, it become Billion, another 3 zero, it become trillion and Quadrillion after that and so on.

45875732.000B this is the number that shown in damage.
.000 (million)
732 (Billion)
875 (trillion)
45 (Quadrillion)

i should just stop increase the damage even now, i know i still can increase damage output to another lvl.

1 Like

That is insane!

i will rename this build since the damage already over B number lol.

(Wizard) Devine: Green Garden.
(warrior) Devine: Imperial Sage.
(rogue) Devine: God Wrath.

Just wait for the other 2 insane damage. i will capture it later on. lol

1 Like

Seems like a glitch/bug will need a fix :dieter:

Seems like you have to pm me haha

pm.? for build recipe.? lol

believe me, its not bugged/glitch. it just 1 build that focus on 1 Source of damage.

Ive just try it similar build without some affix that have in this build. the damage not high. since it leak of power damage of it.

Its like sword, if 1 person were given 1 and asked to sharping it both side in 1 hour. and another 1 person were given 1 too, but he were asked to just sharping 1 side in 1 hour.

which sword do u think are more sharp.

want more insane.? i just change something that i misslook from the data i make before creating this build. and now it at 80% complete. 20% more (1 of the most important affix missing/still looking lol) look below the power of 80% power release. Quintillion lol.

I hope you realize that Poison Cloud is very buggy atm. That much DMG is not intended and we are looking into the source of it.

if it bugged as u say, i can help set the full build in equiped item and upload it in server, and i allow dev copy my data from server to try figure it out how my damage can reach that high.

but first i let u know. im using rapid multiplying damage. and my base damage is global type withis element. my MH just deal 200k damage. only once my cloud spawn i force all of them serounding me into it… start from below. the damage rise as more step on it and effected by my element. and Druidic boost the DoT power… and from all these screenshot. u see all loot around withis it all capturing while do it in challenge map with 190%+ packsize.

In the end. if dev not found the buggy thing. i believe they will just nerf it.

the think i dont understand. why create monster that can 1 shot we (player). and we not allowed to 1 shot them.? The game give us (player),
Where u stand in, Humanity or the monster.! lol

1 Like

if it bugged as u say, i can help set the full build in equiped item and upload it in server, and i allow dev copy my data from server to try figure it out how my damage can reach that high[/quote]

We already knew the source of it but was not a high priority fix and we were undecided on how to fix it. Poison went though a lot of changes in the closed beta to make it stronger but we forgot to put some limitations to it.

1 Like

if it bugged as u say, i can help set the full build in equiped item and upload it in server, and i allow dev copy my data from server to try figure it out how my damage can reach that high[/quote]

We already knew the source of it but was not a high priority fix and we were undecided on how to fix it. Poison went though a lot of changes in the closed beta to make it stronger but we forgot to put some limitations to it.[/quote]
So the Very Buggy is not having limitation.? is it VERY.? basicly its not a bug lol it just dont have cap. and to be clear my build is legit without bug. for me. i believe poison cloud is similar to explode affix. If some ppl can abuse Explode fact that it have chance for trigger on attack to create chain explosion. mean i can do on poison too. since poison cloud can hit enemy and yet still have chance to do element crit to produce another poison cloud and keep produce and rapidly increase effected monster in a very large area.

Or maybe my explode affix trigger on Poison dot and create another poison cloud lolol.

So the fact im not using buggy build. it just dont have cap. just like explosion doest have cap for how much it can do chain.