HINT: Great Green BBB build [Wizard]

[quote=“cronos1234”]
So the Very Buggy is not having limitation.? is it VERY.? basicly its not a bug lol it just dont have cap. and to be clear my build is legit without bug. for me. i believe poison cloud is similar to explode affix. If some ppl can abuse Explode fact that it have chance for trigger on attack to create chain explosion. mean i can do on poison too. since poison cloud can hit enemy and yet still have chance to do element crit to produce another poison cloud and keep produce and rapidly increase effected monster in a very large area.

Or maybe my explode affix trigger on Poison dot and create another poison cloud lolol.

So the fact im not using buggy build. it just dont have cap. just like explosion doest have cap for how much it can do chain.[/quote]

Definition of bug:

Definition of exploit:

True, your build is not buggy. Your build is simply using an exploit. It gets fixed sooner or later anyway. So, happy abusing!

[quote=“Refia”][quote="cronos1234"]
So the Very Buggy is not having limitation.? is it VERY.? basicly its not a bug lol it just dont have cap. and to be clear my build is legit without bug. for me. i believe poison cloud is similar to explode affix. If some ppl can abuse Explode fact that it have chance for trigger on attack to create chain explosion. mean i can do on poison too. since poison cloud can hit enemy and yet still have chance to do element crit to produce another poison cloud and keep produce and rapidly increase effected monster in a very large area.

Or maybe my explode affix trigger on Poison dot and create another poison cloud lolol.

So the fact im not using buggy build. it just dont have cap. just like explosion doest have cap for how much it can do chain.[/quote]

Definition of bug:

Definition of exploit:

True, your build is not buggy. Your build is simply using an exploit. It gets fixed sooner or later anyway. So, happy abusing![/quote]
it will be fixed like guideshot and frozen ?

[quote=“Refia”]
True, your build is not buggy. Your build is simply using an exploit. It gets fixed sooner or later anyway. So, happy abusing![/quote]
it been for how long Poison cloud doest have limitation.? 1,2 or 3 years already?

Just because something that doest have limitation mean it can go to infinite number, unexpected? With no limitation there should no UNEXPECTED since the number it self can go to infinite.

and just because the game not set the limitation number for it, and it do UNEXPECTED number for u guys (i already know this number will appear sooner or later when there is no limitation for how much it can grow) it is now called what.? a bug.? and what more, happy abusing.? u acuse wrong person buddy,

Cronos1234, I think if you are honest with yourself, you can admit that the developers did not intend for it to do that much damage, correct? So if you continue using it, it is kind of abusing in a way.

why should i not using the build that i craft with the times i spent for grind n countless ultra rare crystal i use for it, and its legit its not like im cheating or hack the game. it just they not set the limitation.

Believe me, this build still incomplete. once it complete there will be much more bigger number that Dev UNEXPECTED to seen, even with limitation on how it grow. it will still can reach UNEXPECTED number or maybe fill it up full number of the limitation.

This build is always legit, i will use it, and keep using even if they make some limitation… furthermore i using poison since i start play on official 1.8 anyway,

[quote=“luohaitaotao”]
it will be fixed like guideshot and frozen ?[/quote]

Yes, of course :smile: It should get fixed in the next patch.

I will not accept if anyone say that i exploit the build for high damage. it kinda funny actually, for 3 years in dungeon quest poison cloud doest have limit for how much it effect and after seing that insane damage, now im exploid. and i will also not accept anyone accusing me for abuse since poison cloud from very beginning doest have limit for how much it can effect monster.

But at the end i will only accept for enjoy it as long as they dont create effected cap/limit.

So here enjoy,

Knowing that, i have few part away from complete after i make revision from my data. with next few part complete. that damage will have ×10 damage than it do now.
Sextillion Damage.

i will raise it into another lvl. Soon~

[quote=“cronos1234”]I will not accept if anyone say that i exploit the build for high damage. it kinda funny actually, for 3 years in dungeon quest poison cloud doest have limit for how much it effect and after seing that insane damage, now im exploid. and i will also not accept anyone accusing me for abuse since poison cloud from very beginning doest have limit for how much it can effect monster.

But at the end i will only accept for enjoy it as long as they dont create effected cap/limit.

So here enjoy,

Knowing that, i have few part away from complete after i make revision from my data. with next few part complete. that damage will have ×10 damage than it do now.
Sextillion Damage.

i will raise it into another lvl. Soon~[/quote]

Well, if it’s intended, it would not be fixed in the next patch. The Devs would just let you continuous dealing billions of damage :smile:
It’s the same story with Guideshot. It was never intended, that the damage is growing exponentially. So, that’s why we had to fix it (or put some limitation on it) aswell.

[quote=“cronos1234”]
So the Very Buggy is not having limitation.? is it VERY.? basicly its not a bug lol it just dont have cap[/quote]

Limitations and caps are very different things. If you understand exactly why Poison Cloud is doing so much damage, then I am sure you can see the flaw in the way it currently works. Poison Cloud is not intended to be able to do that kind of damage and therefore is bugged.

This bug is known since closed beta but I chose to prioritize getting other bugs fixed instead. Here is a pic of my Warrior abusing it in closed beta PVP:

I understand your excitement from finding a REALLY good build. I have made many myself. But please understand that we are still in Beta. There are a lot of things not working as intended and more balancing to come.

Thank you very much for sharing your ideas and thoughts. I am glad you had a lot of fun with this build. Please continue to have fun with it while you still can! It is one of the blessings of thoroughly testing the game as you get to be ridiculously OP before the nerf bat/bug swatter hits. XD

1 Like

Hi guys can you give some ideas for the build up foe warrior…thank you.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

As one of the first testers, how many crystal/items do you think I lost by testing builds?
How many crystals/MS/items do you think I used to create builds to test balancing in pvp or even before to test things during the whole patchs? :dieter:

I don’t get why you’re complaining here, it’s like your rockblast build, I told you it was glitched, we figured it long time before you, you were proud (and showed off a lot) to be “first” in arena (mostly because of that rockblast glitch and because you made 10X-100X more matchs than everyone else), we didn’t say anything to not offend you but you were clearly using a glitch, and people started to copy rockblast too, they lost their CS/MS to recreate this build, are they complaining? and do they deserve a refund? I don’t think so.

Same with Clogon build, it was using an infinite loop, which is a glitch, now in arena most rogues are copying him, once it’ll be fixed do you think they will deserve a refund? the answer is no.

Even you, with this build, you’re using a glitch, i told you, it’s the same way than clogon’s build, you’re using an infinite loop with toxic clouds, if you could think about it just 2 or 3 seconds you would figure it’s not intended, so it’s a glitch. Whatever will be your sadness this bug will be fixed, that’s normal. :dieter:

And stop being so mad about it and stop being condescending to refia who tried to explain you the truth. THanks.

[quote=“cronos1234”]I will not accept if anyone say that i exploit the build for high damage. it kinda funny actually, for 3 years in dungeon quest poison cloud doest have limit for how much it effect and after seing that insane damage, now im exploid. and i will also not accept anyone accusing me for abuse since poison cloud from very beginning doest have limit for how much it can effect monster.

But at the end i will only accept for enjoy it as long as they dont create effected cap/limit.[/quote]

You’ve no clue of what you’re talking about, you can’t cap/limit an infinite loop, and it wasn’t intended.

For 3 years poison clouds have been buggy, indeed, bug guess what it’s not the only bug which lasted that long, i’m using a comet/extra attack build since the start and I learned that the autoseek was a bug, which was fixed during test, as I talked with steiger I convinced him to make it official because it wasn"t overpowered and it was a legit mechanic of the combo, so it’s official since recently.
And it wouldn’t be surprising to find bugs which exist since 2 years and which aren’t fixed yet, you found one, congratulations, but don’t be so butthurt.

At least thanks for having found “ONE” bug in DQ, next time report it as a bug (if you finaly figure what is a bug/glitch and if it’s legit or not, which isn’t obviously easy to you :dieter: ) thanks. :smile:

1 Like

Diieter, I love that even though English is your second language you used “butthurt” in a sentence, rofl.

1 Like

So dieter said exactly!!! What i was about to say and wasnt able to do.

Cronos1234 your highest floor reach is the number ? And whats your build for wizard plz…thx

Envoyé de mon GT-S7262 en utilisant Tapatalk