Hireling wizard or rogue?

hi im new in the game just wanna ask which one is better for hireling wizard or rogue ?

I would say Wizard because the drops for wizards are better until ultra high floors :smile:

hi thank you im gonna try that.

another question regarding perks, what’s the advisable perks for hireling ?

Dealer none of the other ones do anything for them :smile: (while they’re hirelings of course if you use them as a main the full effect of their perks will be there)

alright !! im going to search for newbie build for hireling wizard do you have one to recommend ? :slight_smile:

How to progress effectively at the very beginning of the game [The Duct Tape Build] [Hybrid PvE/PvP] :wink: best build for newbies in my opinion although I may be a little biased :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

im gonna try your guide sir thanks for the link, also is it ok if i skip floors for this hireling im planning on just boosting his level by using my main hero and test my luck if i can gain something for its equip

Yup! once you’ve reached a floor with your main no point in climbing them with other heroes :smile:

thats cool hope this would be slightly easy, im currently farming on floors 200- almost 300 m3 with my main warrior

Nice! should be fairly easy :smile:

thanks for helping sir

Always glad to! :smile: :+1:

hi question sir.

where do i pump up my stat on my wiz power or in mana ?

power :smile: