How can i download my saved Char on server?

I just want to learn how to download my saved char on server. I deleted my newly made character. Well you get my point. Please help me.

Sent from my S710 using Tapatalk

Ingame you can create or loggin to a “dungeon quest account”, on the menu, just create an account, save your datas, and if you delete the game or play on another device you can download back your datas

Hey thanks! There is one problem. The only button available is upload. What i mean by available is that download button is not lit. Can u picture it? Sorry i dont have screenshot its hard to do in my device.

It’s because we used to have some “cheaters” who were uploading their data, then downloading if they didn’t rolled the affixes they would with their crystals

You can upload anytime u want, but to download you need to have an older data on device than on DQ server (by example on another device without DQ datas, you can download because your cloud datas is “more recent” than your device)

[quote=“Diieter”]It’s because we used to have some “cheaters” who were uploading their data, then downloading if they didn’t rolled the affixes they would with their crystals

You can upload anytime u want, but to download you need to have an older data on device than on DQ server (by example on another device without DQ datas, you can download because your cloud datas is "more recent" than your device)[/quote]
Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated! I will try something out

[quote=“dexter.uyvico”][quote=“Diieter”]It’s because we used to have some “cheaters” who were uploading their data, then downloading if they didn’t rolled the affixes they would with their crystals

You can upload anytime u want, but to download you need to have an older data on device than on DQ server (by example on another device without DQ datas, you can download because your cloud datas is "more recent" than your device)[/quote]
Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated! I will try something out

Sent from my S710 using Tapatalk[/quote]

You’re very welcome