How dificult is looting higher crystals

Hi,

for example how dificult is looting higher crystals. I had played from floor 200 to floor 300 at ep 8 and 480% bonus to luck. I spended all my money to coverting crystals and to buy from merchant. I never used any crystal. And now I have one…jasper. Ouu…:wink:

[quote=“pradimik1979”]Hi,

for example how dificult is looting higher crystals. I had played from floor 200 to floor 300 at ep 8 and 480% bonus to luck. I spended all my money to coverting crystals and to buy from merchant. I never used any crystal. And now I have one…jasper. Ouu…:wink:[/quote]
Don’t sure how difficult…[emoji6]

I’m focus on getting my ‘item quantity’ to be more higher…

Also I explore the whole map killing all the enemies, opening all chests, barrels, etc… I got luckier sometimes I loot around 10-15 MS/Crystals… the highest Crystal I looted so far is Zircon, I used it already…[emoji4]

Yes. Item quantity is a point of dog. I have warior tank. Megadefense and over 50k life, but item quantity zero :frowning:

You can hunt items/gears with ‘item quantity’ affix on it or you can build one with the use of Fortune MS…[emoji6]

[quote=“pradimik1979”]Hi,

for example how dificult is looting higher crystals. I had played from floor 200 to floor 300 at ep 8 and 480% bonus to luck. [/quote]

CS/MS have nothing to do with %luck but with %dropitem :unamused:

I see…:smile:

ye i got 180% item quantity

i got 2 obsidian now 2 amethyst 8 ruby 1 elixir

all got wasted

so sad T_T

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”]ye i got 180% item quantity

all got wasted

so sad T_T[/quote]

Lucky you , where did you find 2 obsidians?Convert or drop? If it’s drop I whould like to learn EP you was and floor :smiley:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

[quote=“RoyalFairy”][quote=“No1KnowzMe”]ye i got 180% item quantity

all got wasted

so sad T_T[/quote]

Lucky you , where did you find 2 obsidians?Convert or drop? If it’s drop I whould like to learn EP you was and floor :smiley:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]

Luckily drop… Converting takes ages if you havent got golds
im just farming EP8 Floor100-200 Cartho Map