How do I get too floor 201?

Hey guys its been a long time but with this new patch im diving back in. I really want to go passed floor 200 but I do not understand how too. Please enlighten me. Thank you! :smile:

Go to your profile pic in the left upper corner while you in game; you should be in your inventory now. Tap the merchant tab and buy one map (right next to the revealing map option). So when you buy a map at floor 200, you receive a map which leads you to Floor 201. You can also get a map killing the cartographer on, e.g. Floor 200, to receive a map. Keep in mind that the cartographer doesnā€™t always spawn.

ive done thatā€¦ive been to floor 205 i thinkā€¦how do i get to like floor 300?

U have to do all floor from 201-300 (in your case) by buying maps. For example: Go to Floor 200 and buy a Cartographer Map. Activate the map. Now you are on Floor 201. If you beat the Cartographer you get a map which letā€™s you get to Floor 202. And so on. You have to do all floors by beating the Cartographer, take the map he dropped and proceed to the next floor.
IF YOU DIE MORE THAN 2 TIMES YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.
To prevent this, make sure to buy an extra map every 5, 10 Floors and move it to your stash. So if you should die more than 2 times, you always have ā€˜backupā€™ maps in your stash. :smile:

Itā€™s a long and hard way to get Cataclysm :wink:

But this long way pays off :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Awesome! Ok, what kinda stuff do you get that high up? How many floors are there?

You can theoretically get all legendaries by doing these floors. :smile:
The more affixes a map has, the higher and better the reward you will get from the Bonus Chest (after killing the Cartographer). :smile:
These floors increase in difficulty, the higher you get, the stronger and harder the opponents will be.
There are infinite floors! :smiley:
The more floors you can complete, the higher you will get. But after some time itā€™s hard/nearly impossible to proceed, because the enemies are going to be insanely strong.
I recommend you, if you want to succeed on the very high floors, to get ā€œ+%Crushing Blowā€ (itā€™s the Boss Killer Number 1) and (depending on your class), lot of ā€œDodgeā€ (Rogue, Mage), ā€œAll Spell Resistā€ (Important for every Class), ā€œBlockā€ (Warrior), HP/MP etc., to survive longer.
Also be aware that, letā€™s say, you are on Floor 220 on Enemy Power 5, you canā€™t get to Floor 220 on Enemy Power 8 by just switching Enemy Power. You have to start from Floor 200 on EP 8 and do it all over again to get to Floor 220 EP8 (example).

I hope this helps you. :smile:

darn i wish i could post my character more easily (HINT HINT)

but i am a weird buildā€¦warrior / mageā€¦massive amounts of bleeding and life stealā€¦i was curious about a rebuild but im so strong i just cant find a better way of playingā€¦

Just play how you want to! :smile:
You will see what you need to change with your current build sooner or later, or maybe you donā€™t even have to, then you can work on corresponding changes :smile:

Weā€™re actually starting a project that might bring features like this, as weā€™re definitely wanting the same thing :smile:

When youā€™re in floor 200 you can buy it from the shop icon (middle of map icon and pause) at right side of the screenā€¦or you can hunt a cartographer in floor 200ā€¦be sure you have a back up map of your current floor.if you donā€™t have a back up map youā€™ll start at floor 200 againā€¦[emoji28]

Ask ko lang po ilan floor map po into ā€¦ Kc NASA 900+ floor na po ako

infinite floor yan brod.