How do I know if I'm in the banned league

Btw msiiek i love your war deling Massive dmg due to that fabled :wink:

iFroshty :slight_smile: welp thats me at the top :wink:

@Chriss @Msiiek Am I the only trash in here :sob:

@Astarte Oh my God no u aren’t nobody is trash if they will work hard

One day you will laugh at us on how easy is to beat us :wink:

@Msiiek XD lel im still having hard moments battling your War still managed to win with a score of 3-2 XD crappy net :confused:

@Chriss Well it sucks im crying while laughing thinking how weak I am :joy:

@Astarte May i know your name at the arena ? :slight_smile:

It’s a shame you can’t fight your own character :confused:

Indeed everyday i keep wondering how my bitchy AI fight XD

I’m not even worth mentioning not even in Division 1

Name:Ragingtream

@Astarte still you managed at eternal that is the best accomplishment of every dq players getting those vanity that look sooo badass :smile:

@Chriss True but

I have this dream to be in Division 1 along with you guys

Someday…

I know it’s delusional :joy:

its possible just keep crafting your gear getting the right affixes :slight_smile: and im sure u will reach div 1 :slight_smile:

@Chriss Well I ask mesiiek to look at my gear for some counseling but it’s taking him way too long to reply I bet his laughing at it right now :sob:

Showed him at personal message

Ohhh Gawd msiiek will gladly help you why would he laugh ? his a kind person i can sense it XD

@Chriss Well who knows lol :joy:

I just went for a dinner :stuck_out_tongue:

DID I HEAR A CHALLENGE oh. no? No challenge. OK then sorry about that then eh
@Chriss I’m lazy not gone : P
Euuuugh the cheater vodyan really screwed up the points tho that grind is awful :sweat: will be proposing a change server end to make it not quite so horrible to pass someone who does that so that points can go back to normal faster with out forcing people to suffer through that! :smiley:
@Astarte don’t worry everyone at the top started off having no clue what to do hell I’m pretty sure none of us have a clue even now :stuck_out_tongue: if you work hard and iterate a ton you’ll get there!

@Griffin012 Hehe no worry MSIIEK is helping me out I’ve learned a lot from him I’m going to rebuild my build now but I need crystals for it.

Grind farm grind farm…