How many hirelings could we have?

Hi I Love your GAME!!! (I was once an iOS developer myself)
I’d say it quite addictive and it’s an awesome game. Brilliant job!

I started as a warrior with Lance and Hatchet, playing the mid-range style. And re-rolled my status to be a HP tank. Lv 99 now.

I bought another slot and built a pirate rouge. Rouge is quite powered for quick single kills and after 1.6 update Bow is stronger and piercing. Lv. 56 atm

The rouge is the main character and warrior is controlled by AI. It makes things a lot easier, warrior taunts and rouge hides behind and shots XD

Just wondering how many hirelings could we have here? I will build another mage if it allows more than 2 hirelings. Things will be interesting XD

And also how is the experience split among the main character and its hirelings? 50-50?

Thanks

[quote=“akiro_sai”]Hi I Love your GAME!!! (I was once an iOS developer myself)
I’d say it quite addictive and it’s an awesome game. Brilliant job![/quote]

Thank you very much :smile:

Right now we’re limiting hirelings to 1, but we’re definitely thinking having a full party one day would be awesome.

We support a wide range of phones/devices and already having two characters play at once is pushing the limits of our performance. If we did it, we would have to be very clear that only certain devices would be able to handle 3 characters at once.