How rare are eternal trophies?

How rare is the chance to get one? I am arena lvl 30, eternal league div 3. Collected 25 eternal chests, but never got a drop… Even after 100 legend chests I got only 5 legend trophies. That means a chance of 1:20… Are there faster ways to get an eternal trophie?

1 Like

collect more chest @Necus it is randomly found :dealwithitparrot: got more more battle rittings on the arena that’s on my tip: with you injoy…

3 Likes

Rarely found but generally in eternal treasure chests in arena. But… If the character that opens them has lots of luck and eternalized set affix or treasured perks then also from legend arena chests. Choose the luckiest character you have to reward the chests to open them. Ignore lower chests and convert or just open and sell. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Necus I’m eternal division 4 :joy: But follow my advice :sunglasses: Think on every time you win a chest you are asked who should open it. It’s the developers giving you an heads up :wink:

2 Likes

ahh, so an Eternal Set (5) with max Luck Farm Build for best chance to get Eternal Trophy’s. haha, I finally found a good reason to put an Eternalized Set on a Farm Build!!! Eternal Trophy’s for and edge in Battle Arena!!!

1 Like

You don’t need it in arena :roll_eyes: you just need the character who opens the set to have eternalized equiped. My friend :sunglasses:

Just award the chest to your luckiest character then take off all pvp gear and slap on lucky make up and then and only then do you open it. You can get eternal trophies in legend chests. So never convert legend chests.

haha, of course!!! there are a few old threads on the subject of opening Chests on higher floors and on Characters with high Luck and Eternalized type Farm Builds for better chances of better quality Items.

1 Like

:grinning: Higher floor chest opening :heart_eyes: you don’t even need to play the floor. Boost your map to the highest level then open chest and close map.

I think a post I read said floor 1k was good for when opening Chests. add some of the other Tips and Arena Chests could give some good loot! not sure about having to go to even higher floors for Chests. that would be a good test. just save a map from a higher floor for when you open chests. or use a spare Legend Map converted to higher floors for when opening chests.

1 Like

Go for highest mythic floor you have reached. Don’t even bother fighting monsters. Open chest and close map. Better still legend or eternal maps. Do the same.

just don’t forget to buy a map for the floor so you don’t spend tons of Gold Converting lower maps to higher later on when you open Chests again.

1 Like