How to change the green effect on an item

Sure, if you have a legendary item with a green affix and you don’t want that set affix, then you can remove it with the Kyanite Crystal and add a new Set Affix with the Amethyst Crystal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Oh yall are talking about green affixs? Are red affixs not legendary?

Legendary Affixes are red.
Set Item affixes are green. :smiley:

I used sapphire to reroll my legend affixs cuz they work on legendary items…diamonds do not…am I missing something here?

can you change Legend affix using Sapphire?
[emoji15]
I thought it only can change normal and epic affix.
[emoji47]?

I don’t know anything about Sapphires changing legendary affixes?
It only changes Normal and Epic Affixes. Unless it is bugged.

I just use em too reroll numbers…thats what they are for right?..but how can siamond change legend affixs? It cannot be used in that type of equipment. …

You can only reroll numbers of a Legendary Affix by using the Diamond Crystal.
Fluorites will reroll numbers of Epic and Rare Affixes, but not of Legendary ones.

okay, misundertanding happened.
lol.
I thought u can change legend affix (e.g. frostbite to item drops%) with a mere Sapphire, even if it is a bug, I will abuse it right away.
trololol.

Oh yea you are right my mistake…but I used fluorite to teroll my legend stats lolz…I win! :smiley:

Well that’s a bit confusing for testers and the other players, because a lot of thing or bugfix are diifferents from the 2 versions (and we already got 2 testsbuilds since 1.6.3 so … even more confusing! :blush:

Only reroll all(Diamons CS) can change your green affix unless you want to get a rare/epic affix.You can remove the green affix with kyanite crystal and add a new one with amethyst crystal .

BUT: saphire crystal dont change it they change only normal till epic affixes and im saying this because i tested this today[emoji4]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

Diamond doesn’t change green affixes? On my version it doesn’t at least.

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Only reroll all(Diamons CS) can change your green affix unless you want to get a rare/epic affix.You can remove the green affix with kyanite crystal and add a new one with amethyst crystal .

BUT: saphire crystal dont change it they change only normal till epic affixes and im saying this because i tested this today[emoji4]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

Totally inaccurate. Diamond rerolls the numbers (but NOT the affixes themselves) on Legend/Epic/Normal affixes on any tier of item. Since there is no variable numeric component to set bonuses (other than varying by number of the set you are wearing) Diamond does NOTHING to green affixes. If you have found a way to change the green affix with a diamond, a sapphire, or ANYTHING other than using an Amethyst you have found a bug and need to describe it far better (rather than it seeming, as it does here, that you are simply totally misinformed).

Bunny… I think everyone here can appreciate that you are trying to be active in the community, but when you post things like this (or your comment in the Crystal Farming thread about luck applying to CS/MS drops) that are categorically incorrect, it at best is useless and at worst leads to confusion if people are listening to you and especially if they then perpetuate the misinformation by later repeating it back to others. The last time when I corrected you, your response was that people would understand what you meant, but the problem is that people don’t always understand what you mean, especially when the words you said are completely incorrect. Please be more careful when you make assertions like this so that you are not creating misinformation and leading people astray.

Edit: Sorry, the above came across harsher than I intended it – just saying to be careful when jumping into conversations about mechanics like this! :smiley:

[quote=“Zierham”]
Totally inaccurate. Diamond rerolls the numbers (but NOT the affixes themselves) on Legend/Epic/Normal affixes on any tier of item. Since there is no variable numeric component to set bonuses (other than varying by number of the set you are wearing) Diamond does NOTHING to green affixes. If you have found a way to change the green affix with a diamond, a sapphire, or ANYTHING other than using an Amethyst you have found a bug and need to describe it far better (rather than it seeming, as it does here, that you are simply totally misinformed).

Bunny… I think everyone here can appreciate that you are trying to be active in the community, but when you post things like this (or your comment in the Crystal Farming thread about luck applying to CS/MS drops) that are categorically incorrect, it at best is useless and at worst leads to confusion if people are listening to you and especially if they then perpetuate the misinformation by later repeating it back to others. The last time when I corrected you, your response was that people would understand what you meant, but the problem is that people don’t always understand what you mean, especially when the words you said are completely incorrect. Please be more careful when you make assertions like this so that you are not creating misinformation and leading people astray.[/quote]

That’s true in some ways, but everyone can make mistakes, I also did yesterday on 2 threads, mistakes can happen when i’m answering fast, not thinking too much or just tired, you’ve to be a bit tolerant :smile:

And if someone make a mistake, someone else can still correct him (like you did twice), it helps the person who asked and also the person who made the mistake! :smile: