How to find cataclysm?

Hey,
I’m more or less new to the game but I finished floor 200 not long ago. I’d like to make my build perfect for ep8. Thus I would like to find the ring cataclysm. But the description says it can only be found on floor 300+? I thought the floors are limited to 200? How do I get this far?

[quote=“Nizaris”]You can buy a map from the merchant for your current floor. So start from 200, and when you kill the cartographer on that map level, he will drop a new map for the next floor. The maps will be for whatever EP you are currently on, so pick something you know you can handle. Also you only get 3 lives to complete a level, I’d suggest buying a backup map every 20 levels or so and keeping on hand in case you die, then you won’t have to start the climb all over if you fail a level.

Good luck.[/quote]

+1

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Nizaris”]You can buy a map from the merchant for your current floor. So start from 200, and when you kill the cartographer on that map level, he will drop a new map for the next floor. The maps will be for whatever EP you are currently on, so pick something you know you can handle. Also you only get 3 lives to complete a level, I’d suggest buying a backup map every 20 levels or so and keeping on hand in case you die, then you won’t have to start the climb all over if you fail a level.

Good luck.[/quote]

+1[/quote]

+1

Also, i found a cataclysm on ep1 floor 303 yesterday… not even as good as my 20% item drop fortuna but kept it anyways :smiley:

So I found a cataclysm a few days ago (on floor 323 or so) and it’s great. Sadly it was for the rogue class but I converted it with a gem. Thanks for the help guys!