How to get more number of set Affixes

I read a lot of post in this forum and i saw their equipment have high number of set Affixed but equip only one equipment ? how it is possible to do this ?

download/file.php?id=578&mode=view

[quote=“summerabc”]I read a lot of post in this forum and i saw their equipment have high number of set Affixed but equip only one equipment ? how it is possible to do this ?

download/file.php?id=578&mode=view[/quote]

Simple answer…

Both the Ring and Amulet have “+2 All Sets” which will increase all set numbers by 4.

There are 2 ways to obtain this affix…
1.) Stone of Nadroji and Nadroji Crystal are the only gears that has a “+2 Set Numbers” Legend affix which works like “+2 All Set”.

2.) Via Elixir Mythstone. Must be socketed only on accesories(ring and amulet) for the “+2 All Set” to appear.

1 Like

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”][quote=“summerabc”]I read a lot of post in this forum and i saw their equipment have high number of set Affixed but equip only one equipment ? how it is possible to do this ?

download/file.php?id=578&mode=view[/quote]

Simple answer…

Both the Ring and Amulet have “+2 All Sets” which will increase all set numbers by 4.

There are 2 ways to obtain this affix…
1.) Stone of Nadroji and Nadroji Crystal are the only gears that has a “+2 Set Numbers” Legend affix which works like “+2 All Set”.

2.) Via Elixir Mythstone. Must be socketed only on accesories(ring and amulet) for the “+2 All Set” to appear.[/quote]

Thanks you for the explanation. !!

Just doin’ my job sir…

Glad I could help you!

Btw, when you have some other questions, try visiting the Dungeon Quest Wikia for to learn more about gears and affixes.

“Someone” here might like you for visiting! :smiley:

Could I add an elixir ms to a Nadroji pendant to get a total of +4 set in one piece of equipment?

Absolutely, you can do this if you have a more important gear in the future that is not a nadroji ring.

Glad to hear it works. Please explain about the Nadroji ring.

Currently, the only worthy accessories are in favor of Nadroji Set affixes for their unobtainable +2 All Set.

Having one Nadroji accessory(ring or amulet) and socketing it with Elixir will make the other piece of Nadroji somewhat redundant and it is optional to use other gears that has affixes you want.