I can not knock the legendary things like Bow Scorpio! Help!

I can not knock the other parts of the set NAdroji and other legendary items! How do they all fall down and how to get them?

They are EXTREMELY rare. You need a lot of Luck but the stat and real life luck.

Here are my stats item drop 200 luck 650!

Here are my stats item drop 200 luck 650![/quote]

Having Luck and Itemdrop at cap doesnt guarantee a legend drop, especially a rare legend like Vaccus Scipio…

Farm patiently and you will be rewarded for it…

For reference - I was trying to farm this bow/Nadroji amulet - ~ 175% Item Drop and 500+ Luck, took me ~100-150 floors (I did manage to find both though :smile:) keep plugging at it!

do challenge maps, a lot of items drop there especially the carto chest

Is it worth the time and effort to make a set only for luck and item chance? Could someone post an exapmle (for rogue if possible) because where does the survivability and dmg come from if you have so many affixes for luck and item drop?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

[quote=“shutnic”]Is it worth the time and effort to make a set only for luck and item chance? Could someone post an exapmle (for rogue if possible) because where does the survivability and dmg come from if you have so many affixes for luck and item drop?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk[/quote]

You can use “Fauns Gift” set affix to use your luck affixes into Total Hp% and Resist%. This is the affix where you will obtain survivability even building on luck.

The trick to obtain high amout of luck without wasting affix space is to find/craft gears with Crystal “Luck” affix.

Crystal Luck has 225% max which is equivalent to three(3) Epic Luck which only has 75% max.

Luck nature helps also as they are somewhat cheaper than finding that one Legend gear that will turn into Crystal and/or obtaining an Obsidian.