I has question... please answer

1. how does block work?

is it just like another affix renamed after dodge?

1. how does bulwark (warrior talent) work?

let’s say i have 60% block and a max bulwark (level 40)

if i blocked an attack… does that mean i have 80% block for 15 sec? or the bulwark talent is useless for those who already has 60% block?

thank you for reading and a very extra thanks to those who will answer… thanks :I

1. Yes, it’s like another version of dodge, but they work separately.

thanks for the answer… just another question though…

what’s the current movement speed cap? i’m planning to replicate diieter’s gyroscopic slug but i have my doubts because
in the website… the cap is 25%

does that mean the movement speed would be practically useless?

Hmm, do rogue have any chance to get block affix? If yes, how to get it?

@newb_player: Currently, there are two kinds of move speed.
The first one you can get it through item’s affixes, you can also get it by leveling up your Dexterity on Hero tab. The cap of this is 50%.
The second one you can get is by using skills/talents like Sprints, Frenzy, etc. The cap of this is also 50%.
So if you can combine both of the methods above, you can get 100% move speed. But remember that the number on the stat page only shows the number of your affixes (the first one).

@Scencer: Yes, you can add some block affixes by using crystals. The cap of block is 60%.

I “have” questions

You can thank me later

Wears his grammarnazi coat and flies

[quote=“Diieter”]I “have” questions

You can thank me later

Wears his grammarnazi coat and flies[/quote]

He ‘had’ questions, considering they have already been answered :wink:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks zzvilzz for the answer, glad to hear that xD

[quote=“zzvilzz”]@newb_player: Currently, there are two kinds of move speed.
The first one you can get it through item’s affixes, you can also get it by leveling up your Dexterity on Hero tab. The cap of this is 50%.
The second one you can get is by using skills/talents like Sprints, Frenzy, etc. The cap of this is also 50%.
So if you can combine both of the methods above, you can get 100% move speed. But remember that the number on the stat page only shows the number of your affixes (the first one). [/quote]

thank you very much! my doubts are cleared… :smile:

but on the bulwark… it still wasn’t answered though…

Sorry, I don’t know much about Bulwark. Maybe you’ll have to ask someone else :smiley:

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Diieter”]I “have” questions

You can thank me later

Wears his grammarnazi coat and flies[/quote]

He ‘had’ questions, considering they have already been answered :wink:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah he “had” but when he asked he “had” not but had to say “have”, it’s called “present” :smiley:

Alright guys, we can have an English course in another thread :smile: