I miss this Guy

the world is changing, and it’s making me feel my years. but I’m not going to let it get me so down that I can’t enjoy life as best as I can.

in a way, my life is like my DQ Forum account. it looks like I’m only playing games and having fun, but I’m interacting with others, sharing ideas and feelings (sort of), letting people know we can still be connected. with a build idea or information, a hello and have a nice day, stuff like that.

the world is getting crazier, it seems like it is, but it’s up to those of us who aren’t crazy to try and keep things balanced. even if it’s a little bit.

thanks to every one for putting up with all my posts about all kinds of DQ stuff. :blush:

8 Likes

Ive always liked your posts @Golem

5 Likes

I spent 10 years playing diablo 2. The original. Loved it.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

I guess I like DQ that much that I like to share. and I’m still learning. there are just so many variations for the Builds, and I want to find all the ones I like to use, and figure out how everything else works. :face_in_clouds:

there are so many new emoji’s!

5 Likes

Nice to chat again @Golem after all this time :+1:

5 Likes

The legends back :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

So do you report him too? HAHAHA Just kidding bro because reporting is your usual thing :joy:

1 Like

Haha :sweat_smile:
Hmmm

3 Likes

:heart:!

3 Likes

hey there @ZOMBOY hope you are well

1 Like

Well this is a super wholesom family reunion of sorts. Im happy for all of you. I wish you all a wonderful and fufiling life.

4 Likes

Crazy thing is DQ is gonna be that old, 10 years old in a couple years. Diablo 2 is already more than 20 years old now.

3 Likes

:partying_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

wow!

1 Like

edit I was off by an entire year :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming:

DQ will turn 10 in January of NEXT year.

Our first released version was on January 16th of 2013 I think. It was a really early beta build. Just look at those sweet grafix…

5 Likes

@tdaniel I guess Wizard Staffs were introduced later… :wink: .

2 Likes

Happy 10th birthday DQ. Im surprised at @tdaniel not remembering the release date exactly :joy::joy::joy::joy:being a dev. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s a bit muddy because I messed up our targeted regions when we first released. So technically it would have been on the 12th but no-one was able to download it :rofl:

4 Likes

it’s a good thing players didn’t give up on Beta DQ, because it’s become such a good game. I’m getting my Wizard to floor 2000 M3. while doing that, I’m going to do some testing for Team Farm Builds, then after all of that, make some Team Farm & Floor Climbing Builds. I have some ideas…

3 Likes

@Golem is always full of ideas. Too many ideas. Hes melted my brain too many times :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:boom: boom :exploding_head: !

I have this idea for Discordant Boomerang/Smokescreen(Proc), Smash/Torrent(Proc), & Comet/Twister(Proc) Builds.

then theres the Plagued (8) & 6 Blight Build and the Tripple DoT Inferno Buiild.

some new Team Farm Builds.

don’t get me started on PVP Builds, that’s the part that’s driving me crazy.

3 Likes