I need help

so yeah, been browsing for a while now in the forums and i can’t find the right section to post my questions nor find my answers…
uhmm? here goes…

1. is there a gold find cap?

i mean, i already reached 650% gold cap because of the difficulty level on the map and i have like 400% gold find
is the extra gold find % useless? In short, does map bonus affect the actual cap of the gold find?

1. same as number one, but this time it’s about the affix “luck%”

2. where can i find legendary pets?

3. Why can’t i enchant my pet? is there by any chance i can enchant it?

4. would crushing blow be nerfed on the upcoming patch? im planning on building a set after i perfected my farming set (goldfind & goldvein combo, item find, luck%)

5. when would the 1.7 patch be? :smiley:

6. if I created an account like what i’ve read here in the forums, would my enchant re-roll be more easier?

7. is there a list for normal affix gain? like how much minimum and maximum you can gain from a block% normal affix? all i can i see is on crystal affix :frowning:

hope someone can answer my inquiries… good day and thanks for reading! :smile:

[quote=“newb_player”]so yeah, been browsing for a while now in the forums and i can’t find the right section to post my questions nor find my answers…
uhmm? here goes…

1. is there a gold find cap?

i mean, i already reached 650% gold cap because of the difficulty level on the map and i have like 400% gold find
is the extra gold find % useless? In short, does map bonus affect the actual cap of the gold find?

1. same as number one, but this time it’s about the affix “luck%”

2. where can i find legendary pets?

3. Why can’t i enchant my pet? is there by any chance i can enchant it?

4. would crushing blow be nerfed on the upcoming patch? im planning on building a set after i perfected my farming set (goldfind & goldvein combo, item find, luck%)

5. when would the 1.7 patch be? :smiley:

6. if I created an account like what i’ve read here in the forums, would my enchant re-roll be more easier?

7. is there a list for normal affix gain? like how much minimum and maximum you can gain from a block% normal affix? all i can i see is on crystal affix :frowning:

hope someone can answer my inquiries… good day and thanks for reading! :smile:[/quote]

1. Not sure but I believe each stack cannot contain more than 1k.

2. I’ve read somewhere that with max luck on every piece of gear plus map bonus highest possible was 2600%

3. Any enslaved on any floor of any ep CAN drop a legendary pet, but the odds are astronomical atm. I’d say I’ve killed about 1000 enslavers and still have yet to find one.

4. Pets are unenchantable, nor can you reroll their affixes. Just try your best to find one with stats you need or want.

5. It’s a possibility as it’s very overpowered atm especially with attackspeed.

6. Soon

7. Not quite sure what your asking here…

8. The quality of an item determines the base max roll of an affix.

As also mentioned above, I have only ever found one item with item drop on it… seems super rare and can be enchant using a high end crystal. But glad getting it.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

"7. Not quite sure what your asking here…

1. The quality of an item determines the base max roll of an affix.

As also mentioned above, I have only ever found one item with item drop on it… seems super rare and can be enchant using a high end crystal. But glad getting it."

mmmhm? what i meant on number 7, having the benefits of loading from data base and repeating the process again and again?

you can get item drop affix with normal enchant? :open_mouth:

[quote=“newb_player”]"7. Not quite sure what your asking here…

1. The quality of an item determines the base max roll of an affix.

As also mentioned above, I have only ever found one item with item drop on it… seems super rare and can be enchant using a high end crystal. But glad getting it."

mmmhm? what i meant on number 7, having the benefits of loading from data base and repeating the process again and again?

you can get item drop affix with normal enchant? :O[/quote]

I don’t believe you can get legend affixes from normal enchant, but I have yet to try.

You can use a ruby to enchant a legend affix on an item, gl getting that item drop %

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

650% is the gold cap.
This amount have nothing to do with the map bonus CMIIW

650% also

Anywhere (past floor 20), you’ve to defeat an Enslaver and being lucky.

You just can’t enchant a pet, seriously how would you enchant a pet in the real life? :laughing:

That unbrained affix is gonna be nerfed indeed, the strat was to play fulltank/CrushingBlow to climb past 500 (to 3300 for some players) with spending a lot of money to get the scrolls, but it’s not gonna be the same past 1.7 :smile:

Once every bugs will be fixed :smile:

Nope

In the first pages of “guides”, a topic made by “m@ssey” :wink: but really outdated