IDEA for next patch

Ive one idea for competitive player.

How about make one Item set. like eternal.? but this item can only obtained by crafting.

Here it is.
New content.
SOUL
Discription: soul can only be gain by killing epic and upper class… but the drop rate are completely random. unaffected by drop rate and luck. soul also not counted as crystal since old player from 1.7 or less can abuse this if they had ALOT crystal.

Soul benafit. they are a key to increase quality cap. max cap for non eternal are 25. soul can increase item cap to max 50 (just like eternal) and with emerald we can increase its quality again. when one item reach max cap and max quality that item will turn to soul weapon.
Example
Casslastrophy (mod) = Soul Casslastrophy

+2 multi attack = +3 multi attack
+100% blight = +150% blight
+5000 weapon damage = +7500 w/d
+5000 poison damage = +7500 p/d
+50% weapon damage = +75% w/d
+20% poison damage = +30% p/d

when reach max cap quality (50). any item will turn into SOUL set… Soul set only have extra 50% affix while eternal have 100% so it still make eternal viable…

Soul set are like eternal. once it become soul. that Item are sealed/lock. we cant change affix or remove thing from it except changing element and nature. crystal affix also not effected by soul effect (no +50% affix)

What you think.? old player cant abuse this. it will be completely new for all player. I think this still in DQ concept… griding farming to make perfect weapon right. i hope this will be ultimate crafting power. Key for highest floor.

i’d disagree. the point of eternals is to focus on finding items which was lost when 1.7 appeared and another item class that can be found on crafting removes that regardless whether it is too prohibitive or not. besides, the crystal affixes are already powerful enough to reach the stats limits of the game with enough tweaking, no point in adding significantly stronger ones through crafting.

Provided that it’s as difficult to implement on equipments as eternals and crystal legends… maybe… just maybe

If it scales with highest floor reached, it might give players an incentive to tryhard for the highest floors.

I though the point of eternal released is to replace easy get crystal on 1.7

And to me eternal are used for minimize crystal usage for newbie. so they dont really need to craft early.

this Soul set i introduce are for maximize crafting item for high end limit of crafting.

Crystal set (1 affix with ×2 epic stat affix)
Soul set can be (1 affix equal to ×2 epic stat affix and the rest with ×1.5)
Eternal set are still will be the most powerful with all affix are ×2 that regular epic/lagend affix)

N btw soul set are not easy to make i think. because first. we will need proper mod. get all those affix to max cap first withis will request extremely lot crystal. (old player have benafit here since they already have ALOT crystal)

Finding soul is not easy. let say u already max quality of 1 item (25). u will need to find 25 soul to increase max quality cap to 50. and will need another emerald to max it. for an old player. they can just skip crafting phrase… and just focus to finding soul to maximize their item. while a newbie will need to get an eternal first to save their crystal for crafting. then they need to find a proper base item for crafting. start crafting withis request ALOT of crystal through grinding. ALOT of time are needed for it… and after they done… they can start looking for soul to maximize their item… i think with extremely lot of tims spending on crafting… having stat affix equal to ×1.5 are worth it. while an eternal are just pop on the ground every 1 mythics boss killed. affix ×2 than regular. much stronger and not that hard to get.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Provided that it’s as difficult to implement on equipments as eternals and crystal legends… maybe… just maybe

If it scales with highest floor reached, it might give players an incentive to tryhard for the highest floors.[/quote]
what do you mean with “scales with highest floor reached”

Are you talking about the buff.? like it will increase affix power by 5% for every hundred floor reached.?

example:
for player on floor 1000. soul item will have 5% × 10= 50% so their soul weapon have ×1.5 affix.
living weapon system…?

[quote=“cronos1234”]

And to me eternal are used for minimize crystal usage for newbie. so they dont really need to craft early.

this Soul set i introduce are for maximize crafting item for high end limit of crafting.

Eternal set are still will be the most powerful with all affix are ×2 that regular epic/lagend affix)

N btw soul set are not easy to make i think. because first. we will need proper mod. get all those affix to max cap first withis will request extremely lot crystal. (old player have benafit here since they already have ALOT crystal)

Finding soul is not easy. let say u already max quality of 1 item (25). u will need to find 25 soul to increase max quality cap to 50. and will need another emerald to max it. for an old player. they can just skip crafting phrase… and just focus to finding soul to maximize their item. while a newbie will need to get an eternal first to save their crystal for crafting. then they need to find a proper base item for crafting. start crafting withis request ALOT of crystal through grinding. ALOT of time are needed for it… and after they done… they can start looking for soul to maximize their item… i think with extremely lot of tims spending on crafting… having stat affix equal to ×1.5 are worth it. while an eternal are just pop on the ground every 1 mythics boss killed. affix ×2 than regular. much stronger and not that hard to get.[/quote]

eternals were made to refocus attention on legends who were being ignored because of how easy it was to create a crystal weapon. it didn’t help that a certain achievement back then allowed crystals to be farmed easily.

it doesn’t matter if they are extremely prohibitive, it’s basically crystal weapons version 2. the point would be that adding another increment to refocus attention on crafting again is pretty much undoing the point in creating eternals in the first place.

another thing is that stat boosts they would probably give is essentially twice the capability of a crystal weapon and crystal weapons at this point in time are nearly OP enough on their own. heck, 50 dodge is extremely OP on a setting where 60 dodge is the max. what’s the point of an even more massive increment ? even assuming they nerf certain crystal values in the next update which i’m sure they will, this setup would just nullify that nerfing.

also why am i talking crystal affixes instead of inbetween affixes like legends or sets ? because it’s the highest craftable to date and in a game where prodigious farming is required, rewards for that would essentially higher than the current one.

[quote=“solkyro”][quote=“cronos1234”]

Finding soul is not easy. let say u already max quality of 1 item (25). u will need to find 25 soul to increase max quality cap to 50. and will need another emerald to max it. for an old player. they can just skip crafting phrase… and just focus to finding soul to maximize their item. while a newbie will need to get an eternal first to save their crystal for crafting. then they need to find a proper base item for crafting. start crafting withis request ALOT of crystal through grinding. ALOT of time are needed for it… and after they done… they can start looking for soul to maximize their item… i think with extremely lot of tims spending on crafting… having stat affix equal to ×1.5 are worth it. while an eternal are just pop on the ground every 1 mythics boss killed. affix ×2 than regular. much stronger and not that hard to get.[/quote]

eternals were made to refocus attention on legends who were being ignored because of how easy it was to create a crystal weapon. it didn’t help that a certain achievement back then allowed crystals to be farmed easily.

it doesn’t matter if they are extremely prohibitive, it’s basically crystal weapons version 2. the point would be that adding another increment to refocus attention on crafting again is pretty much undoing the point in creating eternals in the first place.

another thing is that stat boosts they would probably give is essentially twice the capability of a crystal weapon and crystal weapons at this point in time are nearly OP enough on their own. heck, 50 dodge is extremely OP on a setting where 60 dodge is the max. what’s the point of an even more massive increment ? even assuming they nerf certain crystal values in the next update which i’m sure they will, this setup would just nullify that nerfing.

also why am i talking crystal affixes instead of inbetween affixes like legends or sets ? because it’s the highest craftable to date and in a game where prodigious farming is required, rewards for that would essentially higher than the current one.[/quote]

I heard next patch crystal affix will only have ×2 than epic. most of them will not just 1 slot full. like attack speed. add them and change 4 nature to haste. and we get 60 attack speed. like i said crystal affix will be not affected by Soul buff. it just make the rest affix … how and what affix should make. crystal affix are 1 focused affix. while soul item will make you think hundred time before you change them into soul item. its the whole item boost…

*anyway i have full set item eternal for wizard… they too op and become unbalance for each other. that why now i choose to crafting… crafting item can be more op with right and balance affix equiped

I don’t think Steiger would agree with that, mostly because it’s like Eternal, and also because Eternal are gonna be reworked (change affixes of some of legends to fit better, creation of new ones, and balancing, one day u won’t have to seek for a mutiny to have an ED% (red) item), etc… :dieter:

But I would like the idea of increasing my items ofc, so +1 for my power greed but -1 for the game :laughing:

[quote=“cronos1234”]

I heard next patch crystal affix will only have ×2 than epic. most of them will not just 1 slot full. like attack speed. add them and change 4 nature to haste. and we get 60 attack speed. like i said crystal affix will be not affected by Soul buff. it just make the rest affix … how and what affix should make. crystal affix are 1 focused affix. while soul item will make you think hundred time before you change them into soul item. its the whole item boost…

*anyway i have full set item eternal for wizard… they too op and become unbalance for each other. that why now i choose to crafting… crafting item can be more op with right and balance affix equiped[/quote]

my point was that a craftable of this level of difficulty would technically surpass the current highest craftable affix. crystal affix is the highest and it would essentially be twice that. if they are going to nerf crystal affixes, then what’s the point of adding something that invalidates that. again i repeat, it doesn’t matter that it takes a lot to make it, the whole premise invalidates the counter point of making eternals in the first place not to mention that they are starting to fall into a power creep syndrome.

the only point that you are OP in this game is if you are unkillable regardless of floor level and steiger and the gang regularly changes the game meta if a build approaches that. heck, that’s why they limited the stats ingame in the first place. prior to 1.6, there were monstrous builds that ran on billions of damage with hp and defense to boot. no matter how you think your build is OP now, you are still paper mache when you reach a certain floor level.

[quote=“cronos1234”]

*anyway i have full set item eternal for wizard… they too op and become unbalance for each other. that why now i choose to crafting… crafting item can be more op with right and balance affix equiped[/quote]
Actually, it’s 3x. Someone misinformed you.

HP --> Max is now 75% instead of 100%, etc.

[quote=“cronos1234”]

Someone told you something wrong :astonished:

Attack speed +50% > +45%
Critical Hit +50% > +45%
TOTAL HP +100% > +75%
TOTAL MP +100% > +75%
Block +50% > +30%
Deadly Strike +50% > +30%

Those are the “nerfs”, now enjoy the buffs!!!

Critical DMG +200% > +225% :dieter:

:smiley:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“cronos1234”]

Attack speed +50% > +45%
Critical Hit +50% > +45%
TOTAL HP +100% > +75%
TOTAL MP +100% > +75%
Block +50% > +30%

:smiley:[/quote]
Deadly strike is at 30% now.

Crit dmg nice. Because of rage set affix. crit dmg wasn’t use.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“cronos1234”]

Attack speed +50% > +45%
Critical Hit +50% > +45%
TOTAL HP +100% > +75%
TOTAL MP +100% > +75%
Block +50% > +30%

:smiley:[/quote]

Wait wait. how about gold and luck affix.? stay 200% or lower.?
planning to make fat grinder with blood vain and faun gift on warrior.

[quote=“cronos1234”]

Wait wait. how about gold and luck affix.? stay 200% or lower.?
planning to make fat grinder with blood vain and faun gift on warrior.[/quote]
I think its 225% now, don’t take my word for it though!

Rage will be nerfed with 1.9. So you might consider using Crystal/Epic Crit/Crit Dmg affixes instead hehe. There will be many changes soon! So don’t plan any builds for now, many things will change!

Seriously? WTH why is everything getting nerfed in a PVE game…I may as well just stop playing this game cause next patch everything I have will be nerfed. This happened last patch too…oh yeah…and the patch before that. sigh

Blood Magic
Leech
Rage
Plagued

I’m sure my other set piece Ascendance will be getting nerfed too.

Wait until it’s release. There will be changes, some may appear ‘negative’ for you at first but there will be many more ‘positive’ ones as well.

sigh Ok I believe you, but I have to say. I have spent many many MANY hours farming crystals to craft my gear. And it’s really upsetting to hear that all of that was probably a waste and that I need to do it all over again to fix all of my gear. Especially because crystal drop rate is super low, it takes a LOOOONG time to get an obsidian, even with maxed farming gear. And then once you FINALLY get the obsidian crystal you have to pray the stat you want shows up in the list of choices. Otherwise, get ready to do it all over again. Out of probably 10 Obsidians, I still haven’t seen Deadly Strike %

Seriously? WTH why is everything getting nerfed in a PVE game…I may as well just stop playing this game cause next patch everything I have will be nerfed. This happened last patch too…oh yeah…and the patch before that. sigh

Blood Magic
Leech
Rage
Plagued

I’m sure my other set piece Ascendance will be getting nerfed too.[/quote]
Nah, Ascendent’s balanced. (Compared to some sets, I would consider buffing it, very slightly though ,)

Blood Magic has always been op, it’s more balanced now:
- MP absorb no longer works with BM
- Plagued and Golden Veins and other sets are calculated first

Leech has probably been the most overpowered thing in the game, but you can survive without it.
- Making based on your total hp/mp makes Regens useful
- 5% Leech is still a lot of hp with decent health.

Not sure why Rage is being nerfed – I’ve never really used it.

Plagued – Combined with BM and all these crystal hp% affixes, its way op

• No longer sets AR directly
  • Before, Underpowered without +Set, op with +Set; Now → Balanced regardless of +Set
  • I personally like the new effect despite being weaker.

For now these are the changes about sets and crystal affixes, it might not be definitive.
@steigerbox : Yeah that’s kinda “spoiling” but whatever it’s annoying to always say in 2310 topics “this is gonna change, and that and that” :dieter:
And you’re gonna do the patchnote soon, so I can “spoil” it few days before :smile:

- Sets

• Druidic changed to: HP and MP Regen 25% per rank. Poison DoT DMG * (HP+MP Regen)/4000
  • Blood Magic Damage reduced from 12.5% per tank to 6.25
  • Defiant changed to: Increases DMG and DMG Reduction by 25%, increased by %(rank) of total HP% missing
  • Rage changed to: Increases AR by (rank)% of your Crit Chance, Crit DMG by (rank)% of your Crit Chance
  • Rage is now calculated before Plagued
  • Vampiric and Golden Veins are now calculated before Blood Magic
  • Spell Sword changed to: Skills -> Comet and Meteor. All Resists and Total MP increased by (rank)%
  • Battle Mage changed to: Skills -> Charge and Whirlwind. Total Armor % and Total HP increased by (rank)%
  • Golden Veins changed to: Satyr’s Spirit - Increases Total MP% and Total AR% by (rank)% Gold on Gear
  • Plagued changed to: Increases HP and Total AR% by (rank). Increases DoT DMG for each Enemy poisoned by (rank2)%
  • (New Set) Gladiator - Debuffs hit enemies with (rank)% reduced healing. Empowers Trophy affixes by (rank)%

- Crystal Affix

• Crystal Affix now follow the rule of being no more than 3x max range of their Epic equivalent
  • Attack Speed, Resource Cost, Crit Chance and Reduced CD max range reduced from 50 to 45
  • Crit Damage max range increased from 200 to 225
  • MP and HP Regen max range increased from 2000 to 3000
  • Total HP and MP max ranged reduced to 100 from 75
  • Gold Find and Luck max ranged increased from 200 to 225
  • Dodge max range reduced from 50 to 30
  • Block max range reduced from 50 to 45

Enjoy :mrgreen: