IDEA for next patch

Can anyone help ecplain how defiant really work.?

as for now it give +6.2 increase damage & damage reduced per rank of total hp missing.

on rank 5 it give +31.2% damage and damage reduce of total hp missing.

let say max hp is 100k. i lose 40k. with is make hp missing is 40% of my total hp. how to count the damage increase and damage reducing.?

[quote=ā€œcronos1234ā€]Can anyone help ecplain how defiant really work.?

as for now it give +6.2 increase damage & damage reduced per rank of total hp missing.

let say max hp is 100k. i lose 40k. with is make hp missing is 40% of my total hp. how to count the damage increase and damage reducing.?[/quote]

31.25% of 40% = about 12% damage increase in total.

For now it is a waste of time but itā€™s getting revised in 1.9 to become slightly more useful ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

[quote=ā€œocenyxā€][quote=ā€œcronos1234ā€]Can anyone help ecplain how defiant really work.?

let say max hp is 100k. i lose 40k. with is make hp missing is 40% of my total hp. how to count the damage increase and damage reducing.?[/quote]

31.25% of 40% = about 12% damage increase in total.

For now it is a waste of time but itā€™s getting revised in 1.9 to become slightly more useful ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)[/quote]

ikā€¦ im just prepare for big change on 1.9

25% per rank make it 125% at rank 5ā€¦ 40Ɨ1.25= 50% damage increased and 50% damage reducedā€¦ extremeā€¦

No one isā€¦ even usā€¦ we arenā€™tā€¦ * extreme suspence*

No one isā€¦ even usā€¦ we arenā€™tā€¦ * extreme suspence*[/quote][/quote]
lolā€¦ ā—‘ā–‚ā—‘