Ideas for new patch

[quote=“Vexic”]I just dont like having the hireling with me to be honest. I don’t think they should earn exp past level cap or hero points while hired. Not really a fan of them being able to find items either. I think the hireling system would work as a powerleveling your alt only idea. This is just my two cents cents though.
Some sorta end game needs to be implemented that allows you to grow more powerful after 99 which Im pretty sure you guys are already working on.[/quote]
Oops reposted trying to figure out taptalk.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I’ve been mulling around a couple ideas now for a while:
[ul][li]Elemental Combo: Certain elements play better together than others. Example: Having an enemy that is under the affects of both a poison and burn increases the damage taken from those effects. A frozen enemy, if hit by a fire attack, would defrost but take a significant hit to their life. An electrified enemy hit by a poison attack would become corroded reducing their resistances and increasing the damage they take.[/li]
[li]Normal Sets: Currently, only legendary items can belong to sets. There are currently sets of armor that lend themselves to certain builds of talents, why not just group them together and give a slight bonus to make up for their deficiency? Having the helmet and armor for the set increases some stat by a percentage for each point of the matching group of talents you have.[/li]
[li]Thorn Breaker: Add an additional talent that reduces the damage you take from Thorns. This is an annoying mechanic when trying to play casually or going through the game for the first time. I often found myself stuck on certain enemies because I would end up dealing more damage to myself from Thorns than I was dealing to the enemy. I understand their is a certain difficulty to dealing with Thorned enemies but often times I found that it was easier just to restart the level instead of try to kill that enemy.[/li][/ul]

Just my 2¢

Like the steam game “magica”?

urlaub fürs gehirn

For thorns enemys u can use skulls/spawns, as i see since last patch now u dont take thorns dmg for their atacks…
I use minions/skulls and i kill them with 0 problems:)

[quote=“Harahell”]For thorns enemys u can use skulls/spawns, as i see since last patch now u dont take thorns dmg for their atacks…
I use minions/skulls and i kill them with 0 problems:)[/quote]

That’s been fixed recently, and will be out in the next patch :smile:

So on new patch we will receive thorn dmg from atacks made of minions/skulls?
I accept skulls, but minions have their own hp bar :stuck_out_tongue: dmg should be reflected to them… thats my opinión…
Btw keep the good work, great game!

[quote=“Harahell”]So on new patch we will receive thorn dmg from atacks made of minions/skulls?
I accept skulls, but minions have their own hp bar :stuck_out_tongue: dmg should be reflected to them… thats my opinión…
Btw keep the good work, great game![/quote]

That’s a good point, but you also get all the positive benefits from them as well, like health and mana leech and some of the talent effects. :smile:

To make things better in the next patch, Thorns will not outright kill you, but will take a straight 25% of your current health any time it hits. Worst it will do in this coming patch is bring you down to 1 hp and something else might kill you :stuck_out_tongue:

Will keep tweaking it till it feels right!

@Dungeon Quest Developers

Please add Archer class instead of Berserker class. because berserker class is just like a Warrior class that uses swords/axe/hammers and its already redundant…
Archer is more interesting class than berserker because it uses Bows and Arrows…

Archer Class:

-It relies on speed (Attack speed & Movement speed)
-Low Defense (low defense compensates its speed both Attack Speed and Movement speed)
-Low Damage (low damage compensates its excellent Attack speed)

But that sounds like mage!

urlaub fürs gehirn

[quote=“shutnic”]But that sounds like mage!

urlaub fürs gehirn[/quote]

No it’s not.

Mage relies on Heavy Damage. not on speed.

Here’s what on my mind when it comes to Character class specifically on Wizard/Mage, Warrior and Archer:

WIZARD/Mage:

-relies on Heavy Attack Damage spells/magic
-High MP
-Long Range
-low Defense
-low attack speed and movement speed
-low HP

WARRIOR/Berserker:

-balance Attack Damage, MP, Attack speed, Movement Speed
-High HP and Defense
-Melee range

ARCHER:

-Excellent Speed both Attack Speed & Movement speed
-balance MP
-Long Range
-Low HP and Defense
-low Attack Damage

Each class has Advantages and & Disadvatages. These 3 classes that i have mentioned above has different Equipments, Items and Armors.
-so don’t ever say that “Archer is like a Mage!” cause it’s not. :smile: :bulb:

But an archer playstyle sounds similar to a mage playstyle. I opt for assassin as next class. I made a thread on that a while back.

urlaub fürs gehirn

[quote=“shutnic”]But an archer playstyle sounds similar to a mage playstyle. I opt for assassin as next class. I made a thread on that a while back.

urlaub fürs gehirn[/quote]

Assassin is similar to Archer because they have an excellent attack and movement speed. but the difference of assassin and Archer is, Assassin is a melee type character that uses katana or daggers as their weapon/s. While Archer is a Long Range type character that uses Bows and Arrows as weapon. :bulb:

~But I prefer Archer because it has a unique weapon which is the bows and arrows which is cool! :ugeek: :geek:

But in terms of battle style, Assassin is same as Warrior cause they are both melee type class. Archer is same as Wizard cause they are both long range class. but again, i still prefer Archer :bulb:

So you mean to tell me u never saw an assassin with a bow or shuriken?

Exactly. The assassin could “contain” the ranger just by having a bow equipped. Just like zer0 in borderlands 2.

urlaub fürs gehirn

[quote=“shutnic”]Exactly. The assassin could “contain” the ranger just by having a bow equipped. Just like zer0 in borderlands 2.

urlaub fürs gehirn[/quote][quote=“sas90”]So you mean to tell me u never saw an assassin with a bow or shuriken?[/quote]

It would be an excellent idea of having an assassin class which he can equip Bow & Arrows, shuriken and daggers. :bulb: +100 Likes for that! :smiley:

How else would you get 4types of weapons for an assasin?

As I said. I made a thread called “new class idea” a while back, that offers my version on an assassin build. Read it!

urlaub fürs gehirn

Assassin and rogue or ranger could all be the same class…much like our warrior can be a champion defender or berserker.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Patch 1.4.5
New type of elements:light and dark
1 slot for new character for 1000000 gold
5 free hires for all
Added 2 bags and 2 stashs
Some new legendary items added
New pet:Small dragon
Small dragon identify:Element:Light,Dark
Talents:Freezing,Toxici
+150%health
+50%dodge
+25%gold find
Found all magic+items when not founded
COST:1000000gold
Angelic and Demonic items now can be bought for 3000000gold

Can be new patch like this??? :smiley: :smiley:

THX dear lorddeathnon :smiley:

Monster attack/die sounds.
More props in levels.
New levels.
Old wings for gold and new wings with ingame bonuses like additional hp or other for real money
Online mode with arena and safezone (just for show of your char lol)
Glowing leg items.
Towns with npcs with quests (offline).
And taller characters :smile: