I'm beginning to think that this game is extremely watered down all for the sake of PROFIT

I payed good money on lvl 300+ and can’t get a single damned Ruby. May as well pay NOTHING at this rate.

Probably have a better chance of getting a decent pick, if you don’t pay to begin with.

I am still building up my farm build to get the rare crystals/myth stones. it sounds like the chances are the same waiting for drops or paying money. I would love to have a lot more ruby’s, but like everyone else, I need to be patient until they start dropping like rain into my crystal stash.

1 Like

Hmm… what do you mean paid good money … floor 300 … a ruby?

Be more specific please?

As far as the game being all about profit, Well, imo that is as far off the mark as possible. This game offers full content without a single penny spent. Most stash pages are buyable with Gold. The things they sell are of convenience or cosmetic only.

1 Like

They will never drop like rain, even IF you use CS potion…

However, it’s not that hard to get a good collection of CS.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I was being a little poetic. but it sure sounded nice.

2 Likes

I didn’t pay a single cent and I have 50

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Also… nothing will increase the rarity that drops except crystalline gear and floor increments of 100 up to floor 500. :slight_smile:

Put the game difficulty on easy and run only f500+ maps with packsize. Get your item drops to 350… and enjoy your CS as they stack up quick

1 Like

Let my stats speak for themselves.

Please tell me WHY I can’t find a single damned ruby Map 300+. I can barely find a Zirconia or even less. AFTER spending .99 for finding them. Is this pay to play or a suckers game? And Mythstones? Don’t even ask.

Your item drops way low… it’s the only stat that counts.

See my post above

1 Like

If I play mythic 3 with quartzed gears I’ll have better stats than you.

3 Likes

Lol luis…

1 Like

those pay for buffs only increase your chance, they don’t guarantee that you will get what you want. at least that is how I see it.

2 Likes

That still does not explain WHY I’m getting 200 quartz crystals and VERY little above Topaz.

This game is not pay to win you can have every crystals by just farming. Most of the old players here did not pay to get Rare Crystals.

3 Likes

You will notice that each 100 floors a cs stops dropping… that’s shows the rarity is going up.

I’m curious, what difficulty you are on atm?

1 Like

Yeah, they are old timers. Go figure, how many releases ago was that?

I’m new… and I have lots. 0.o and I’ve never used or bought a CS potion. O.o

1 Like

Mythic of course. I only do Mythic above oh I dunno floor 50