Important: Sapphire

For the time being, please avoid using Sapphire “Change Affix” on the following Epic Affixes:

[ul][li]Crushing Blow[/li]
[li]Deadly Strike[/li]
[li]Weaken[/li]
[li]Bleed Chance[/li]
[li]Bleed Dmg[/li]
[li]Total HP[/li]
[li]Total AR[/li]
[li]Reduced CD[/li]
[li]Total MP[/li][/ul]

We’re working on a fix now to address this issue, and will be fixing broken items automatically whenever the patch is released.

+1 glad I rerolled all my gear pre 1.7

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

these are usually the only affixes I reroll
haha

guess i have to wait for the next update…
hoping to fix my druidic ring…

so if I reroll another affix not listed here and it changes to one of these, do I stop rerolling so this doesn’t happen or is it only when it comes pre-rolled on an item?

maybe its safe to say that we must be patient before it will be fix… rather than try our luck and reroll that can result to disappearing affixes…

yeah I’ve been saving them up for now

Not that it affects anything cause I think you know what you mean to say, but do note that rerolling and changing are two different things. You can reroll fine, just so nobody gets confused when reading over this thread. :smile:

Not that it affects anything cause I think you know what you mean to say, but do note that rerolling and changing are two different things. You can reroll fine, just so nobody gets confused when reading over this thread. :smile:[/quote]
oh yeah haha… I did mean changing an affix. sorry I’m a little worn out today lol