In app purchases

Okay. I get that it isnt cheap running a game and i know this moderating a few games. Im fairly new to this game about 3 days playing now and im level 45. As you can probably tell im very dedicated to the game. But why does so much stuff need real money to get. We dont have a trade system which makes ot very hard to obtain items. Im a firm believer in helping out games that i play but why cant there be a gold option under the real money option even if the gold option was outrageously expensive. I just dont have money to be spending on an app right now especially during the holidays im trying to make sure my kids have a good Christmas.

1 Like

I thought the same thing at first. But 5 bux for all slots isn’t bad. An another 5 for premium stashes is well worth the money. Its just that long time players could buy all the stuff easily. I don’t put money in game apps neither. But this game is well worth the money you put in IMO. But if u buy least one more slot you could get a hireling an that in it self it worth it in the long run.

1 Like

I think what the OP is saying is crafting costs.
Between gold to upgrade mythic stones, gold to upgrade gems, gold gold gold and making it isn’t really possible.
I spent 80 bucks on gold and it got me almost nowhere.
I spent yesterday timing my gold per hour at legendary with a 89 wiz and a 85 warrior and it was pitiful
I did some rough math on how much gold it would take to complete 3 characters gold wise and it was in the billions. Cash wise about 3000.00 to 5000.00 USD
The gold price either needs to drop, the game needs to drop more gold or the cost of things needs to come down. All 3 happening would be best. The cost is way way too high

1 Like

In my experience in just almost a month playing, you really don’t need to spend a dime to obtain this ultra rare/powerful items. You just need to grind alot. I already found alot of mentioned good legends and eternal versions of it. What is painful is farming the cs/ms to craft items. I only bought the extra slots n stash, and items from tha vanity shop for the lols.