Indonesia Community

Adakah yang dari Indonesia?

2 Likes

Ada bro… pake message aja

ada komunitasnya nggak ya?

di forum ini saya nggak ngerti, soalnya tulisan inggris semua.

@tdaniel are there any official DQ Forums in other languages?

@tdaniel apakah ada Forum DQ resmi dalam bahasa lain?

@zein I believe that this is the only official Forum for DQ, and it is in English. I am using translate.google.com to read posts in other languages. the Developers and some other players translate languages this way so that players from any country can enjoy Dungeon Quest.

@zein Saya percaya bahwa ini adalah satu-satunya Forum resmi untuk DQ, dan itu dalam bahasa Inggris. Saya menggunakan translate.google.com untuk membaca posting dalam bahasa lain. Pengembang dan beberapa pemain lainnya menerjemahkan bahasa dengan cara ini sehingga pemain dari negara mana pun dapat menikmati Dungeon Quest.

No there are not, very sorry! U have looked into some auto translation solutions but they don’t look very good/have good reuslts.

@tdaniel I know! :cry: I accidentally reversed my translation, and when I reversed it again to get the translation, I got a look at what the other person is reading, and it gave me goose bumps at the little inaccuracies. I always hope that the help I try to give in other languages gets through to the other person so that they can enjoy DQ just like the English speaking community.