Insta Death

I am currently on floor 223 ep1 and whenever the enemies throw projectiles at me I basically die in 1 hit and it’s really annoying. Idk know whats wrong, I get pass the floors evenually but I die a lot between that time and I also kinda hit low. I can provide pictures if that’s more suitable also. I just need help asap

Well, you probably need either armor or HP’s.

As for sets, blood magic + plagued + rage = really good. I also do permafrost and faunas gift if you have lots of luck on your gear.

Also, its little things. Quality of your gear, maxing out as many affixes as you can. Using mythstones in a socket when it makes sense over a regular affix…

Under the Hero tab put all your points in HP. if you are a Wizard go Mana. then equip a Blood Magic item, that will give you more HP. look up the build section, there is a ton of stuff you can do to your gear.

It’s funny because I kinda only equip gear if it has the highest dps out of all my items and ik that’s completely stupid but here’s a better understanding of what gear I have.

Link to my gear that I use: postimg.org/

Forgot to add pet to gallery

Well, if you only get gear that provides dps, then problem solved. If only it were that easy. :smile:

And your link doesn’t appear to be working.

[quote=“Rubik”]Well, if you only get gear that provides dps, then problem solved. If only it were that easy. :smile:

And your link doesn’t appear to be working.[/quote]

Ahh stupid link thank Rubik this link should work i hope. I just need some guidance for me rogue to understand the best gear set up possible

postimg.org/gallery/29ji9za82/

First of all, EP 1 is for ladyes…try EP 8

If you have low HP and low Armor rating, then mega DMG is for nothing. I can build gear with 15M dmg, but I will die on firts strike, becouse I have only 10k rating.

[quote=“pradimik1979”]First of all, EP 1 is for ladyes…try EP 8

If you have low HP and low Armor rating, then mega DMG is for nothing. I can build gear with 15M dmg, but I will die on firts strike, becouse I have only 10k rating.[/quote]

Then please give me some advice and id get 1 hit on ep8, I’ll start ep8 when I have all my gear ready and of course I’ll get 1 hit before that

@KingJustin

Disclaimer: I’m not a rogue expert, nor am I really a rogue player in general. I dabble, and that is the extent of it. That said…

My first suggestion, as others have said, is get the set affix Blood Magic on something other than your weapon. Finding one may be difficult, but the rest of my suggestions should be much easier.

Your elements don’t match on your gear, and generally they should. For example, your bow is shooting arcane, your offhand weapon is fire, with a +% to fire dmg. Matching them will boost dmg, and when you switch an element with the first crystal, element specific affixes change with it. I’m not going into which element you should choose as that’s more advanced, and I’m trying to stay generalized here.

You have a bunch of affixes doing nothing. Buccaneer set affix is not effecting your bow, +skill to Scattershot on helm is doing nothing. Same goes for Blinkstrike on ring, nada.

Your talents on your helm and amulet are also doing nothing with a Bow and Trap equipped.

I’m not sure about what style of play you are aiming for, or what crystals you have available to try and change these things, but those are some of the issues that stand out to me.

[quote=“Rubik”]@KingJustin

Disclaimer: I’m not a rogue expert, nor am I really a rogue player in general. I dabble, and that is the extent of it. That said…

My first suggestion, as others have said, is get the set affix Blood Magic on something other than your weapon. Finding one may be difficult, but the rest of my suggestions should be much easier.

Your elements don’t match on your gear, and generally they should. For example, your bow is shooting arcane, your offhand weapon is fire, with a +% to fire dmg. Matching them will boost dmg, and when you switch an element with the first crystal, element specific affixes change with it. I’m not going into which element you should choose as that’s more advanced, and I’m trying to stay generalized here.

You have a bunch of affixes doing nothing. Buccaneer set affix is not effecting your bow, +skill to Scattershot on helm is doing nothing. Same goes for Blinkstrike on ring, nada.

Your talents on your helm and amulet are also doing nothing with a Bow and Trap equipped.

I’m not sure about what style of play you are aiming for, or what crystals you have available to try and change these things, but those are some of the issues that stand out to me.[/quote]

I get what you mean I want a high hp and dmg build in the long run. Since I made this post im tweaking my gear. I’m still slowly understanding what I need and will get there sooner or later. You’ve been a big help btw Rubik thank you and so have the other people that posted here

If you be abble to play on EP8 on higher level, then you must start EP8 on lower level…

The fact of the matter is that im fine with EP1 :laughing:

The fact of the matter is that im fine with EP1 :laughing:[/quote]
Well you should always play the highest ep that you’re capable of. You get big bonuses to XP, Gold Find and Luck. Even if it’s only jumping up 1 ep at a time. Just slowly work your way up as you get your gear in order.

The fact of the matter is that im fine with EP1 :laughing:[/quote]
Well you should always play the highest ep that you’re capable of. You get big bonuses to XP, Gold Find and Luck. Even if it’s only jumping up 1 ep at a time. Just slowly work your way up as you get your gear in order.[/quote]

I’m capable of doing EP8 floors 1-200 but at 313 i try to work my way up and it’s not the monsters I have problems with its the epic bosses, legend bosses and ofc the cartographer i always have trouble with. But I’ll stop being scared lol and try ep 2-8 :smiley:

After last patch bosses are realy hard to kill on high floors. I use ignore resist but some bosses have ignore ignore resist affix :frowning: