Ios 1.8?

When’s the IOS version of patch 1.8 coming?

Apple usually takes a lot of time on reviewing app/game. I guess you’ll have to wait a little longer then :smile:

I know I shouldn’t… I know I shouldn’t… it’s wrong, I know it’s wrong, but I just can’t help myself.

Android > iOS :smile:

Sure seems that way :frowning:

I agree, but Apple’s hardware is better. :wink:

Seriously, though, I went from iPad 2 to Nexus 7.2, and when I wanted a bigger tablet, the Nexus 9 seemed so very mediocre compared to the only slightly more expensive iPad Air 2 (and I could get more storage than just 32 GB). I bought the latter, since none of the other larger Android tablets convinced me. The only thing the Nexus 9 has over the Air 2 are the much better (and more cleverly placed) speakers.

But no doubt, the slowness of the iTunes Appstore is painful (the company I work for had an app on there once, and it got pulled because it had a minimal scripting language in it – was in 2010 or 2011, not sure if they still have that policy), and Android devices feel a lot more free to me. iTunes on Windows is awful. Still love my Nexus 7, too, even though I don’t play DQ on it.

Chris, if you’re reading, how many DQ players are iOS users? Just curious about the percentage.

Apple came out in April of last year…android version came out in feb of 2012 so we have waaaaay many more android players. We are trying to build our iOS user has as quickly as we can but it isn’t as easy as android. Also with the fully localized version of the Chinese version of DQ right around the corner you can BET we will have a metric f ton more android players. Now if want to talk about hardware…:wink:

Ah yes, the Android version was out much earlier, so quite a bit of a headstart. I did notice that DQ isn’t as well known among iOS users (mentioned it on a few forums), but that shall change! :wink:

(I’m pretty OS-agnostic. On the PC side, I’ve extensively used Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD), and on the mobile side I’m use both the iPad(s) and the Nexus quite equally.)

I’m sure when the Multiplayer patch arrive this game will be known by many people :laughing:

Keep wishing! :smile:

Hype train incoming … :sunglasses:

Does anyone know when will be 1.8 release on ios? [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting on Apple’s Review.

Multi won’t happen because the staff would have to recode the whole game, etc etc, so nope, it won’t be a mmorpg, but some features will be online indeed

Curiously, the latest Hearthstone patch was released simultaneously on both Windows/Mac and iOS today. Well, good thing that all update submissions are equal, except some that are more equal than others.

Yes, but what they didnt tell you, is that they had to submit the iOS patch way back in October 1937, for it to co-inside with the Mac/Windows release :wink:

Oh! Blizzard held back the patch for almost 78 years just to please the iOS users? Damn nice of them! :wink:

I actually wonder what Apple are doing. I encounter so much broken crap in the AppStore that they can’t possibly do QA, so why do they hold updates from already approved, long-running and well-rated apps for a week or more? Ah well, the only solution is for SB to become as big as Blizzard. Mr. Steiger and Co, start growing!

Oh! Blizzard held back the patch for almost 78 years just to please the iOS users? Damn nice of them! :wink:

I actually wonder what Apple are doing. I encounter so much broken crap in the AppStore that they can’t possibly do QA, so why do they hold updates from already approved, long-running and well-rated apps for a week or more? Ah well, the only solution is for SB to become as big as Blizzard. Mr. Steiger and Co, start growing![/quote]

If it’s critical enough patch ( like fixing a totally broken app ), Apple lets you skip to a priority queue, but that has its limits. If they fail that review, you can’t do another priority queue the next time. I do wonder if there’s some special club that we can become a part of for instant reviews…

I believe they ( Apple) don’t actually test the game, but just look for obvious things to fail the app, and see if it starts properly ( sometimes they don’t even do that ).

Amazon on the other hand actually does test the game, but they aren’t as slammed as Apple is, so it ends up being anywhere from 1-10 days.

Ios 1.8 version is already been update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, just woke up and it was there! Wee! :smile: