Is it just me ? Does anyone else here think the game developers have gone quiet?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=htobTBlCvUUšŸ¤”šŸ¤”??

1 Like

It takes full companies years to make games. Shinybox is just a small team.

3 Likes

I think this length of time for their silence is a good thing. one of my own requests was to update the Codex and have matching descriptions between the Codex, Items, Stat Page and any other in game sources. just updating the Codex would take a lot of time doing the research to find out what is current and what needs to be updated or matched to other parts of the game. this is in addition to any other changes or updates they are working on, then dealing with any bugs that are trying to crash the DQ Party, then jumping through any hoops Android, Apple, or Amazon have placed in their way.

I know it seems like nothing is happening, but they did say they wanted our input and would take our requests into consideration when working on the next update. better they take their time than hurry and have to deal with a lot of unhappy players complaining about bugs or whatever.

I am also hoping they make some Attack Dragon Pets with Masochism & Hunger Sets. :boom::dragon::snowflake::dragon: :mage: :heart_eyes_cat: !

2 Likes

Things have been worked on and are being worked on. Donā€™t fret.

3 Likes

:sunglasses: Iā€™m not fretting :joy::joy:

Attack pets :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I sent several messages to them and have not gotten a response and the messages although private were very important

1 Like

I donā€™t think attack pets will happen but my suggestion that eternal and crystalline set items should be easier to find to encourage new players just might make the final cut. I cannot remember all our suggestions so we shall await the update to see which ideas make the upgrade. It seems relatively easy to alter a few parameters to change the level at which items fall. I know I suggested attack pets but it would be a major reprogram. I was just pushing my luck :yum:

Still here :wink:

One of these days we will have a conversation about what we have been doing for the past two years. Yes, it is still games and ā€œotherā€ stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

one thing I like about DQ is the how active the Devā€™s & Mods are with the Forum Community. keep up the good work @tdaniel & Shinybox Team. looking forward to your sharing at a later date. not to mention the latest update when it comes out.

just realized, when DQ2 comes out, that is going to be DQ2 Forums.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the reply

1 Like

When DQ2 comes out I will get a new bog standard tablet to play it on . Iā€™m hoping it will suffice. Oh and a signal boosting device so I can use my friends internet service in the flat below. When heā€™s not at home downloading movies it should be okay :thinking:

1 Like

Talking about my friend he left a note on my door. Google ā€œMandolrianā€ and come down if you want to watch it. I am off to Google. Must be a TV series ? :face_with_monocle:

Star Wars Series on the Disney Channel based on the Mandolarians. think Boba Fett & Jango Fett.

Devā€™s probably donā€™t have time to watch it due to testing updates and stuff. I hope they are taking a few minutes a day off for a little sleep.

2 Likes