Is it ok if you dont have CritChance/Critdmg/DeadlyStrike? but i have some crushing blow

i don’t want to show my items yet haha, just asking need some good answer, im at floor 1000 with ice type build XD

its OK u don’t have crit chance and deadly strike, if ur building crushing flames maxed out crushing blow bcoz it is based on hp

1 Like

ok i will try it and when i finish it, i will post it in here XD TY for answer XD

Wow

1 Like

Yes it is fine but Crushing Blow is increasingly ineffective against monsters with higher rarity. Without Crit Chance and Deadly Strike it will take too long to kill a Mythic Rarity Monster.

2 Likes

yeah @Azazel i dont know how to explain but im at floor 1114 and i killed mythic enemy not so slow and not so fast so its neutral HAHAHA XD, i think its because of immolation or blistering, low hp monster less dmg from crushing blow right? the fire type is confusing me XD

Yes. Fire Elem. Crit.(Immolation) + Blistering(Bleed) causes monsters to take more damage than usual and with Immolation giving you a bit of protection by knocking enemies back. Crushing Blow is indeed weaker to enemies at low current health but the Fire DoT + Bleed helps a lot to kill a monster. It also helps having a Demonic to cover the weakness that Crushing Blow currently has. As I could observe, I have 750k-1.50m damage range (I use a raw Eternalized wand) but my damage could spike up to 11.95B. But I guess that is only possible through Deadly Strike + Crushing Blow + Crit. Chance that synergizes with the Crushing Flames + Inferno + Demonic + Rage Affixes along with the current maximum HP the monster have.

2 Likes

This is my item i dont want to show it because of my brother HAHAHA XD

2 Likes

Hahaha anyone would be so jealous of a build that can go that far. But I have seen better builds but well, has a compromise and all of that. Glasscannon is one others go for higher damage possible(around 10M minimum?). But yeah, 1HP lol

2 Likes