Is there a legend eternal pet?

I search the whole forums and found nothing about this. Has anyone gotten hand on an eternal pet yet? Or even better, an eternal crystal pet.

I found an eternal map today so it boosts up my hope for eternal everything.

Gửi từ IM-A850K của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Ask CentraBPM about his :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“phongvm90”]I search the whole forums and found nothing about this. Has anyone gotten hand on an eternal pet yet? Or even better, an eternal crystal pet.

Gửi từ IM-A850K của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk[/quote]
[size=64]Your Tapatalk tag line* isn’t in English…[/size]

[size=172]Yes, you can have Eternal everything that can be a legend![/size]

[size=53](* - Is there a way for users to disable that `Sent from my [insert phone model and version here] using Rapatalk? Cuz, its kinda irritating (and I think TapaTalk should be sued for giving away personal info (phone model AND its version) so easily)).[/size]

Ok, i get it now, so how about Eternal CRYSTAL pet? Lol that would be fricking awesome.

@Ircher: there’s always a way if there’s a will. Look at my signature. And Yeah, let sue them!

Sent from my iStone-8000 using da Interwebz

I will use all means necessary to find that dude’s address, and I’ll coerce him to buy me some lottery tickets.

Heres mine for example;

I got extremely lucky with affixes, everything on it is pretty good imo. :wink: :laughing:

[attachment=0]PicsArt_1439271932597.jpg[/attachment]

@CetraBPM: all are usable ^^ I don’t even have a spike pet >.>

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Heres mine for example;

I got extremely lucky with affixes, everything on it is pretty good imo. :wink: :laughing:

[attachment=0]PicsArt_1439271932597.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Ah the famous Spike! :stuck_out_tongue:
You should train a bit more with enslaver feats, this pet is awesome :smiley:

This was an old screenshot :wink:

You are cruel Dom. I still can’t believe you killed that pet and ate it! Shoulda given me, the almighty OP Rogue player, the chance to steal it first! I shall miss you godly spike…

Diieter’s eternal pet is good too. But alas Steiger nerfed the Rogue’s ability to steal things…

You are cruel Dom. I still can’t believe you killed that pet and ate it! Shoulda given me, the almighty OP Rogue player, the chance to steal it first! I shall miss you godly spike…[/quote]

I got it back, that’s all I’m gonna say :wink:

Omg you miracle maker! How did you revive it from the dead? Are you… are you god by any chance?

I’m not God, but you know who is…

I’m not God, but you know who is…[/quote]

Ah the almighty batter of nerfs, stomper of bugs and giver of new stuff.

I just “Liked” that. ^ :smiley:

[quote=“Clogon”]
Ah the almighty batter of nerfs, stomper of bugs and giver of new stuff.[/quote]

I’ll snatch this for a bit