Is this for real?

I’ve played PvP last night and I didn’t expect that his username is Cuzegspiked and I managed to win against him. Is he legit?

Pretty sure it is, lemme know if you find me, JessicaRabbit (because she jumps at you haha)
I wanna know if the concept is good, obviouly i cant fight my own ai

1 Like

Yep that’s me.

3 Likes

I remember something that I’ve fought with a character named Rabbit but I ain’t sure if that is. But, if your character is at Division 5-4 then I’ve fought it once as I remembered.

Insert: I fight against Deathbro, the person who post a topic here in forum a while ago and at that time also. I won against him and I would like to take a screenshot but I clicked “Next Match” lol :joy:

1 Like

Woah! It’s nice to play with you Mr. Cuzeg. Actually, your Vault skills are kinda bit annoying to me because it blinds me while your Cosmicorb are casted. Lastly, I think my prayers are much powerful than your items that I managed to win against you haha :joy:

2 Likes

It’s real. Yes an old DQ2 friend. He @CuzegSpiked has beaten me and likewise I’ve beaten him in PvP :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Likewise I’ve also been beaten by @ZOMBOY @ other great players.
And I’ve also beaten them. They are matches I like to avoid.

2 Likes

And mostly, some of the members of this forum is at Division 5-4 hehe

2 Likes

One fight today and I’m division 3. Bring it on :grin::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The real battle is in Division 4-5. C’mon bro, you go down there :joy:

1 Like

Div 1&2 is full of battle mage and rouges with high dmg build, lower div like 4-8 is better with a lot character variety.

1 Like

Sooo max armour and ED +5000?
No resist, big sad

1 Like

And I bet that their element are mostly shock for DMG debuff :joy:

1 Like

Everyone in arena basically is shock based because it increases lightning resists. I am too. But I can still freeze a player even though I’m not ice based no more. I call it electric ice.

1 Like

1 Like

Did I fought with this “bad wolf” name a while ago? What division Sir?

Hello Mr. TeaCup that’s too close :joy:

Ayyyy thank you!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thoughts? And what was her damage like against you?

Its the kind of build that i can’t play effectively, but its pretty decent on the AI

I do plan to rebuild it, it’ll have a lot more HP, and I’m gonna try more Resist instead of Armour, it’ll also have more damage :smirk:

1 Like

My thoughts is that your Vault skills cooldown are much quicker than Cuzegspiked, what’s your item sir? How is it possible? Just curious Mr. TeaCup

Its because its two skills, vault from rogue’s Bomb, and Charge from BattleMage :yum:

2 Likes