Item priorities

OK… I’ve read a lot of stuff here and I’m ready to start enchanting. I’m 86ish lvl rouge with a wizard pet. Cruising lvl 150 or so for now. Given enough time, crystals and money… It seems possible to take really any item…say… A ring, and make it almost anything stat wise.

The one thing I think people overlook when choosing a base item is its quality. I read that quality determines stat and effect rarity. Is that true?

Also…I’m considering crafting a set of ‘farming gear’ with sockets for increased drop rate and then epic luck on everything. Ideas? Thoughts? I just think a little time and effort now will save me weeks in the long run.

I’ll let ya know. Love this game.

Oh…I buy crystals and stones in town every time I can.

Farming set :

• itemdrop% (MS and legend affix)
  • goldfind% (MS, epic affix and crystal affix)
  • luck% (epic affix and crystal affix)

Quality : -10% to +25% : Higher quality = Better rolls

Thanks diieter :smile:

I have yet to see item drops originally affixed in an item. XD i guess i need to farm that high tier crystal </3

I think “Steiger’s Fortune” has it :smile:

With Item Drop % being on a Mythstone, you should be able to add it to any item ( with an empty socket :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Steiger’s Fortune
[size=150]“Steiger’s Fortune”[/size]
[size=200]“Steiger’s Fortune”[/size]

Steiger’s Fortune
[size=200]“Steiger’s Fortune”[/size][/quote]

Steiger’s Fortune item drop affixes has changes to a different epic affixes in 1.5 update… the item drop is longer available in this version. :blush:

Steiger’s Fortune
[size=200]“Steiger’s Fortune”[/size][/quote]

Steiger’s Fortune item drop affixes has changes to a different epic affixes in 1.5 update… the item drop is longer available in this version. :blush:[/quote]

Oh shoot you’re right… well I’ll have to fix that!

Yeah… Thanks! :smiley: