Item Rarity

I use an imp, and I used to keep it at epic only way back when. But now I am wondering what rarity set items can come on? Should I drop it down to rare? Or still keep my pickup to only epic only in todays game?

Thanks!

I think it depends on what’s your target.

If your target is legends, you should leave it that way (or change to Legend+)
If your target is gold, you should lower it to Magic+ (or Rare+)

That’s more of my question. I do not know if I need legends or golds. Are Legends always better? I know I need to find some of the sets for survivability, etc. So my main focus is finding some set items of specific sets. So what rarity can those drop on? I will set it to whichever one is the lowest they can appear on.

Thanks

[quote=“zzvilzz”]I think it depends on what’s your target.

If your target is legends, you should leave it that way (or change to Legend+)
If your target is gold, you should lower it to Magic+ (or Rare+)[/quote]

Like zzvilzz says, but also remember what you pick up affects feats/hero points :wink:
Personally for me, hero points are a priority so mine is set at magic+ to maximise my hero point gain. Only a couple more levels until I Max out hero points then I will switch to Legend+ to help with completing legendex :wink:

I think you should head for gold. You can craft your gear later with CS/MS.

What is the max number of Hero Points?

You mean heroic level? I think it’s 99.

You mean heroic level? I think it’s 99.[/quote]

99 is my guess too :wink:

You said you were close to maxing them out, so you aren’t sure 99 is the max Jester?

I’m only 74, but been super casual lately due to a sick baby :frowning: everyone’s probably passed me now.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

This is correct, even as play testers, we do not know :astonished:
99 is the figure we are guessing as the Max player level is 99, also a screen shot way back in the beginning of testing that showed hero level at 99.

This is correct, even as play testers, we do not know :astonished:
99 is the figure we are guessing as the Max player level is 99, also a screen shot way back in the beginning of testing that showed hero level at 99.[/quote]

It’s 99 :smile: