Its getting bored

I posted in this thread about some trouble finding gear a bit ago but have ironed out my issues.

The community was right. Luck, itemization and gear (affixes on gear) play a crutial role. It’s the itemization that makes the game both hard and wonderful. A few tweaks are more than welcome though.

I love this game but think the game has a ways to go on a few things, i.e. story line, a main area with a social tab, a housing area and such, guild abilities, some online vs or co-op mode and a full appendix of every ability, gear, synergy, guide, bigger maps, different enemies and bosses, a few extra levels…etc. But out of all the dungeon crawlers, this one is best. Not because of graphics, not because I’m partial. It’s because of how deep it already is. I can put 100 hours into and still not see all the itemization has to offer. It’s my personal belief that what makes a game great is what the player feels he can invest in the game and look at and back on and say, that is/was worth it. Whether it’s this game patched or dungeon quester (part two renamed lol) the formula is right here. Waiting to be exploited.

Out of every dungeon crawler ever made (and I’ve played them all) this one has the most potential. I hope the devs see this statement and invest heavily into it. A few tweaks and some hard work and they could be on top of the mountain.

2 Likes

I agree. But sadly online play will never happen. They want to keep It a offline play which I don’t mind just lost service for a week. So I’m happy that I still can play. I’m sure with 2.1 Will bring a big update so everyone New an old will enjoy. But one thing I say that it needs is easier ways for pple that can’t spend the few hrs continually to get some of the eternals or Crystal gears. It’s hard for me to get the 100 legends to get to the eternals an such.

Man I get legends like crazy everyday that I have to constant clean my closet (inventory) with gold for crystals or sell em. Lately, I have been getting alot more rare legends and I am such a hoarder when it comes to them even if those rare legends aren’t rare but very common such as nadroji ring (sometimes). The only trouble I am having with is legends with defiant and vacuous Scorpio. Also gladiator legends from multiplayer and eternal trophies or a eternal pet that I want. The best part of the game is that it is deep. So deep in fact thqt before I played 2.0, I never had any idea that ultra rare crystals and mythstones even existed in the first place. The most frustrating thing about the game is spending hours or days on your builr and its still terrible compared to the other builds in the forums or eternal league. I almost felt like quitting at one point but I can’t quit atm and I don’t want to give up on making a mythic aftermath build that is less squashy and more powerful.

1 Like

How to solved it :

1. If you android, open you application menu or list
  2. Search for Dungeon Quest
  3. Hold and Drag it to Tops ( Apps Information )
  4. Scroll Down and tap Uninstall
  5. Tap Yes / Ok.

Im farming 12H everyday, now it’s its the 4th ot 6th day im farming and looking for rare legends item for rogue, i don’t get it, just glintering hammer and glintering dagger --__–

I feel you bro… Haha… Same old junks everyday… RNGesus should be kind to us soon… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

–___-- Well
Just got same legends item like sublimation, harmony, ahh alot, forgot it all :3.

Yea in got so many legends now I really can’t tell what’s rarest or not. I sold a few that I shouldn’t have like like a plagued amulet. An a ignore resist affix on a armor. Cuz I had almost 4 pages of legends lolz not counting in stashes

Personally i like to keep one of every legend and any duplicates of legends “found anywhere” i keep and some etranals that i think would help me i keep such as, i got an eternal nadroji amulet for my rogue, not much to brag about though since i dont use my rogue too much :3

Get some Luck, Item Drops, Rare Item Drops. and Pray for the RNG.

im happy getting 3 eternals everyday i farm for 2-3 hours

Farming is indeed tedious. What I do these days is enjoying plowing through packs of monsters at high floors. With farming gear.

Not sure about everyone else but there is something gratifying about plowing through packs of mobs and bathing in loot and gold… junk or not :grin:

3 Likes