Just a humble reminder for people out there in the dungeon

I’ve seen many people reports any in game errors or bugs, which I find helpful for dungeon quest future development.
I also see some people reporting lost item and ask it to the dev, which (I’m sorry to offend) is not helping at all for the game development.
Steiger is not a babysitter for us crying for an item that can be (someday) be found again.

yes, you read it right, I lost my data, not once, three times, I forgot on what version I was.
did I report it and crying to bring my char back? no I’m not, because it is purely my stupidity for not making a back up on server.
it is desperately annoying, but, whatever, I love the game.

my game has been cheated once, yes, by my brother, giving me this angelic wings and unlimited money. Everyone thinks it feels good to have 999999999 gold and glowing angelic wings, no, it’s not.
I ask steiger to change my gold back and take away my wing, gold changed, wings can’t.
the wings on my profile is a reminder for myself, that, no matter how good I am in this game, I (indirectly) has cheated this game and that makes me no better than any other player out there.

if the game was meant to be easier, then, I pick a wrong game to love.
I think the game wasn’t meant to be easier, and don’t expect or hope people to be more easier on you.

peace out.
DQ rocks!
\m/

If your looking for redemption … purchase the wings via the IAP, job done, you have the wings legitimately :wink:

I can’t, because I don’t own a credit card. if only I could pay it with my pre-paid balance.
I explained it on my previous post.

This hardly comes off as humble…

@ichsanization aren’t there any Google play cards, which can be redeemed, in your country? they can be bought in the supermarket here in my country. pretty easy

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[Edited]
I don’t follow any news on a method of IAP. checkin it. I’m Indonesian btw. :laughing:

based on a news, it is said that only one big cellular operator company that allows us to use prepaid balance, unfortunately, it’s not the one I’m using it right now.
can’t wait any longer tho.
:smile:

Yeah I doubt Steiger would spend his time dealing with such things when it’s not his fault, also he’s the only one dev codding, so if you wanna get your patch releases you must let him work :wink:

But he’s too nice to say that to players :laughing:

[quote]LET BRITN… STEIGER ALONE [/quote] :unamused:

[quote=“ichsanization”]I’ve seen many people reports any in game errors or bugs, which I find helpful for dungeon quest future development.
I also see some people reporting lost item and ask it to the dev, which (I’m sorry to offend) is not helping at all for the game development.
Steiger is not a babysitter for us crying for an item that can be (someday) be found again.

yes, you read it right, I lost my data, not once, three times, I forgot on what version I was.
did I report it and crying to bring my char back? no I’m not, because it is purely my stupidity for not making a back up on server.
it is desperately annoying, but, whatever, I love the game.

my game has been cheated once, yes, by my brother, giving me this angelic wings and unlimited money. Everyone thinks it feels good to have 999999999 gold and glowing angelic wings, no, it’s not.
I ask steiger to change my gold back and take away my wing, gold changed, wings can’t.
the wings on my profile is a reminder for myself, that, no matter how good I am in this game, I (indirectly) has cheated this game and that makes me no better than any other player out there.

if the game was meant to be easier, then, I pick a wrong game to love.
I think the game wasn’t meant to be easier, and don’t expect or hope people to be more easier on you.

peace out.
DQ rocks!
\m/[/quote]
[emoji106]

Also CHEATING is for WEAKLINGS like your brother…lol