kairou4ever asking thread

Yeah… It is also the reason why I hate the fact that Rogue MH weapons have EAC and Multi Atk instead of WD% and +WD. :frowning: There is no amazing Eternal Rogue beatsticks that have WD%, +WD, 1 Slot and +1 Set. This is the whole reason why I am currently staying in 1.8.0 for Eternal Muramasa.

hello,

I put multi attack on my ring and amulet, 1x EAC from OH. These stones affect my quickattack ? ty

Yes, as long as they are on your gear, they affect your primary skills.

post ur ninja build and ur current m3 floor

There you go

Basically, it should be something like this one, but more powerful and no Bomb proc. The armor is from the Nadroji set and the dagger is from Crystalline set. I don’t have much time and resources to create it, so it’s all on the paper, for now :smile:

hello zzvil

spellsword + maeltrom + identity ?

identity boost my skill proc dmg ? and comet from my primary ?

It should if you’re not playing a wizard

and for you, what is better
100% high voltage (with nova) or 100% all shock dmg dealth ?

3x stealth proc is better to deadly arts ? :smile:) so you have 1 more set affix.

Try these:

• Vanish (mythic OH skill)
  • 100% All Shock DMG (from Nadroji plate/Crystalline dagger)
  • Electrified, at lvl 5 you’ll earn 25% Paralyze
  • x3 Paralyze
  • x2/x3 High Voltage
  • x1 CS Attack Speed affix

[quote=“kairou4ever”]and for you, what is better
100% high voltage (with nova) or 100% all shock dmg dealth ?[/quote]

Neither, they are multiplied together so you need both to maximize its damage.

If you have room for only one, High Voltage > Shock Damage provided enemies are always stunned.
Also I’m not sure you can get the legend ele affix from a crystal, it might be natural only.

i would like to ask about movement speed bonus by stealth since it doesnt appear on the stats tab.

1. is + movement speed differrent from movespeed on stat?
  2. will momentum get bonus if you use stealth first before attacking?
  1. The stat page only shows move speed on your affix. Bonus move speed from stealth/sprint will be directly added to your character as you activate it, it won’t show up on the stat page.
  2. In the pass, it does affect Momentum bonus DMG. I’m not sure about how it works now.

ok thanks id better try that after getting amethyst

hello zzvil

is it possible to max out the stats of crystal affix with legend affix same time by rerolling using diamond ?

this one. just ignore the epic affix, focusing to max out the crystal and legend affix.

If you have less than 3 legend affixes, it’s possible.

It is possible with any ammount of legendary affixes. It just takes more luck a rolls.

It is possible with any ammount of legendary affixes. It just takes more luck a rolls.[/quote]
Technically, yes. But trying to get 6 affixes roll perfect at once might as well be impossible. I’ve had 3 with small ranges take over 400 diamonds. :smile:

Damn you are lucky. You must define “small ranges” for me. Glasscannon for example varies from 10~50% but has a total of 400 different roll possibilities (which is more than Explosive). Even just a normal 5~25% proc has 200 different roll possibilities.

But yeah the chances of rolling 6 max legendary affixes highly depend on their ranges. For example, if the affixes were All skill, all talent, all set, talent tree 1, talent tree 2 and talent tree 3, then rolling max for these would be very easy.