Kontrol freek users

Does anyone use kontrol freek mod for xbox one / PS4 ?

Iโ€™m particularly interested in the FPS version. Can anyone give me an honest opinion on them please.
They are super rare here in the UK, so I would have to get them imported, but would like some feedback before I splash out the cash :wink:

Is there any improvement in game play ? Do they actually work like it is claimed on the web sites ?

Thanks in advance :wink:

That can be hit or miss. The controllers (if there are the ones I am thinking of) are modified actual ps4 and xboxone controllers. They run about $125 here in the states.

Sorry no tdaniel, not what you are thinking of. Kontrol freeks are like rubber cap, that fasten to the control sticks, different styles for comfort, and are reported to elevate your control, and give you a greater movement angle.
The ones I have seen, are roughly $20 over in the states, but the shipping charges are what cripples the total cost, almost the same amount again :confused:

Iโ€™m not looking for a complete cheat, like actually modded control pads, just a little edge on targeting etc :wink:

I brought them for me xbox 360 controller imo they work well because after I play cod for a long time my hands gets sweating hence the stick getting slippery. Kontrol freaks have grooves which prevent your thumbs from slipping but I think you already know that. But you do know if you order them online you can get 10% off them

If you want to increase your accuracy/movement overall. I played CoD for years and never needed them, so itโ€™s up to you. Make sure to watch/read reviews or so, if you arenโ€™t sure yet. :smile:

But if you are new to FPS Games, just try to play games without them first and after that you might consider to get them.