Kyanite Deleting 2 affixes

So I was going to add zircon on an Item and it was full with 5 affix and 1 slot.

And I used kyanite on 1 epic affix on gold find.
and after using kyanite on it.

a legend affix also was gone. item drop affix.

I was also searching kyanite bug on forum but I can’t find it any topic relating to it.

Certainly the first time I heard of this. As much as I like to say you used quartz, item drops is a red affix and does not follow the order of deletion.

Try intentionally doing it the second time and elaborate it further.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Certainly the first time I heard of this. As much as I like to say you used quartz, item drops is a red affix and does not follow the order of deletion.

Try intentionally doing it the second time and elaborate it further.[/quote]

Hmm, Can’t someone just check my account to verify it? But it’s been a few days and I modified that item already xD.

Just reporting it as it might happen again to someone and it might lead to a player’s frustration/ quitting.

The Same was at me with my item there was 380+ explosion. And its deletet xD

My bugs who i found and got was 7 obsidians lost because game crashed (Samsung galaxys6) a eternal weapon lost char removed 3 times to lvl 1 from lvl 99 mage doesnt have more mana he cast with HP xD much times inapp puchase boost who i doesnt got but paid bevor 6hrs again but Support is sleep i think so i have to wait now longer then 6hrs but its a friendly Supports he will help u hope he help me now bzw Other thing ocenyx? I looked ur build and want to Cover him you do 700mio+ krits what gives the Most dmg to ur build? Maybe pm me that will be great

No.

I’d rather have everyone see discussions than PM’s. To avoid derailing this bug report about Kyanite (Bug?), please reply in my build thread instead.

are u sure with this? ive been using countless kyanite since few day ago for crafting my prototype build. not even single times happen to me… are u sure u not using quartz? lol

Thread got revived lol.

Yeah I was sure. As I remember it was my first time crafting and I wanted to add a elixer or fortune on the slot for a drop gear.

My Char though was from a older patch like from when we didn’t have crystal/mythstone/rouge
I didn’t play for years. Maybe that specific ring got affected on the new patch when I use kyanite.

I used another stone on it so I didn’t bother to report to customer service for retrieval purposes. I just wanted to report so it might be avoided next time but I guess it was a isolated case.