Latest builds for all 3 characters

It will be helpful to all [color=#FF0000]new players[/color] if [color=#008000]experienced players[/color] post latest latest builds for all 3 characters in a single topic and update it everytime there is a new patch.

I would say that this is not a good idea. It is better that everyone find his own way to the top. Some prefer swords, other axes…
You have to find which items, affixes are best for your style. This game takes a lot of time searching the best combination of items and skills an whatever you think about, so just play by yourself and you will find that this game is just amazing.

Don’t wanna show off or anything, but some “exeperienced players” already post their builds for the “new players”, check the “guide” section =)
Some are old I agree but they are still pretty good (ofc there are new affixes, and stuff but “crit dmg” is always “crit dmg”, so you can still pick old build and adapt them with “new affixes” like “mirrorimage proc” for example) =)

Don’t wanna show off or anything, but some “exeperienced players” already post their builds for the “new players”, check the “guide” section =)
Some are old I agree but they are still pretty good (ofc there are new affixes, and stuff but “crit dmg” is always “crit dmg”, so you can still pick old build and adapt them with “new affixes” like “mirrorimage proc” for example) =)[/quote]

How good are [color=#FF0000]legendary[/color] items compared to [color=#FF4000]epic[/color] items, are they worth the grinding effort?

Some are old I agree but they are still pretty good (ofc there are new affixes, and stuff but “crit dmg” is always “crit dmg”, so you can still pick old build and adapt them with “new affixes” like “mirrorimage proc” for example) =)[/quote]

How good are [color=#FF0000]legendary[/color] items compared to [color=#FF4000]epic[/color] items, are they worth the grinding effort?[/quote]

It depends of the legend item and of the affixes he has!
The most interesting rings for example are “nadroji ring” (+2 set number, it’s the most wanted affix) and “cataclysm” (because it has 6 different procs, which is overpowered)

The legend items got “legend affixes” (red) and “set affixes” (green) that you CAN’T get by crafting … YET! (1.6)
So yeah legend items can be better, it depends of the affixes, try some combos and you’ll see :wink:

Dont want to show off as well, but IMHO:

One of the best things about this game is that there is no “best build” or two “best builds”. You just make your own playstyle depending on your preferences in gameplay and the items you already have.

This is not a WoW forum, where you have a single topic with one single best build, and one or two primary stats you need to stack for it to work.

The best thing that can be posted here on forum is: “Hi guys, I run this build with this items. I like it, check it out for yourself.”

In 1.6, as Diieter said, the possibilities of builds will be endless! So you can be even more creative and make your own, unique build, which is such a great thing. Game will get so much depth.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

more creative
unique build
great thing
much depth
amazing
wow

:doge:

:smiley: [emoji190]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]

One of the best things about this game is that there is no “best build” or two “best builds”. You just make your own playstyle depending on your preferences in gameplay and the items you already have.

This is not a WoW forum, where you have a single topic with one single best build, and one or two primary stats you need to stack for it to work.

The best thing that can be posted here on forum is: “Hi guys, I run this build with this items. I like it, check it out for yourself.”[/quote]

That’s not totally true : some builds are forgotten and not used because of their lack of power/interest, best example : skulls & tomes
That’s why i’m gonna make a build on them and Steiger will up/nerf/add things to make them “more interesting”

But in a global view, that’s true that every builds are balanced, not everyone is playing the exact same build :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]

The best thing that can be posted here on forum is: “Hi guys, I run this build with this items. I like it, check it out for yourself.”[/quote]

That’s not totally true : some builds are forgotten and not used because of their lack of power/interest, best example : skulls & tomes
That’s why i’m gonna make a build on them and Steiger will up/nerf/add things to make them “more interesting”

But in a global view, that’s true that every builds are balanced, not everyone is playing the exact same build :smile:[/quote]

It’s our goal in these next few patches to make sure every build type has the items/skills/buffs they need to be successful. We’re also taking a strong look at the Feedback given in our Class Feedback threads, which will be invaluable for us when we look to improve the classes.

We’d like there to be no “best build” in theory, that every build is viable, and that players have as much customization as they’d ever want.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]

But in a global view, that’s true that every builds are balanced, not everyone is playing the exact same build :smile:[/quote]
U can see my old video on youtube xD search for “dungeon quest wizard summon build” :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Harahell”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]

U can see my old video on youtube xD search for “dungeon quest wizard summon build” :p[/quote]

Already saw it lol, but have to do a 1.6 build, new affixes are coming out and things :wink: