Leader Boards

I would ask how did you go so high in the Legend board, because i haven’t seen you before in top 20. Now you’re in front of me :smile:[/quote]

im Ep 8 Ignis farmer… my goal is to reach 1B gold.[/quote]
Nice goal… By the way I use to farm in Ignis stage too… I imagine that you’re playing Ignis stage for 2 months straight and suddenly uploaded your account then boom you’re instantly in top 10 Legend Found…[emoji13]

I’ve wasted half of my 620 hrs of playtime just from farming Ignis while watching tv, but it’s okay… I got my benefit though… I leveled up my current pet there and put my name in the Leaderboard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you know that technically farming Ignis this way is an exploit? not very legal :stuck_out_tongue:
And I’m sure almost 99% of the player which are grinding this leaderboard “honestly” (even if it’s not, assuming it’s an “exploit” :laughing: ) are also using this, so this leaderboard is mostly the less legit leaderboard :unamused:

Also, I would say something : Before 1.6 some people got something like 4m of HeroPoints, we noticed them, and ofc it was hardly possible, let’s doing some maths :

• 4 000 000 points
  • 50 points per Igniis
    => 100 000 Ignis

1 Ignis with “huge dmg” (at 1.5 it was kinda slow but let’s say it’s one shoting Ignis), it’s about 15s/Ignis (with loading)

It does mean 1 500 000sec = 25 000 minutes = 416 hours, I doubt it would that much possible even for an asian :smile:
As I was just a casual player I didn’t really care about that, and forgot to take some screens, so I can’t really prove it for 2-3 of them, but the others are easily spotted and flaged as cheaters now :smile:

Also, about the EHP, it’s not legit imo, cause you can have 100% resist at lvl 1 and get a ton of EHP (+1 to Lithius :wink: )

Now, about the 1.7, I think you all guessed the HeroPoints are reworked, no need to tell more, we already dropped infos that we shouldn’t by the past, no more players’ spoiling, otherwise Steiger whip us (and trust me, it hurts) :blush:

1.5 Ignis is just a piece of cake coz i have 500% Frostbite at that time.

I really wish you should expose their name here to those you’ve flagged as cheaters… we want to see how they react. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“kheL”]1.5 Ignis is just a piece of cake coz i have 500% Frostbite at that time.

I really wish you should expose their name here to those you’ve flagged as cheaters… we want to see how they react. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Frostbite is (supposed to be ) capped at 200% :unamused:

I flag myself as a cheater, I was accidentally a cheater.
Stop bothering and thinking on cheater so much, there’s no end to it.
Just play and play.

and about frostbite, yes, I reached about 480% on frosfbite before 1.5. It only needed 3-5 seconds to kill Ignis.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“kheL”]1.5 Ignis is just a piece of cake coz i have 500% Frostbite at that time.

I really wish you should expose their name here to those you’ve flagged as cheaters… we want to see how they react. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Frostbite is (supposed to be ) capped at 200% :unamused:[/quote]

Yeah… i forgot when is it coz there are few updates since I downloaded this game.

[quote=“ichsanization”]I flag myself as a cheater, I was accidentally a cheater.
Stop bothering and thinking on cheater so much, there’s no end to it.
Just play and play.

and about frostbite, yes, I reached about 480% on frosfbite before 1.5. It only needed 3-5 seconds to kill Ignis.[/quote]

okay sorry i just got carried away… i don’t really know you’re one of them though.

btw… Thanks for being honest man! :laughing:

I thought the cap wasn’t capped actually (like setnumbers+2 are not yet, but are gonna be at 1.7) :smile:

so paired nadrojis (ring and amulet) are gonna be useless? (as they are +4 setnumbers in total combined)

so paired nadrojis (ring and amulet) are gonna be useless? (as they are +4 setnumbers in total combined)[/quote]

Nah you can get +4 (total) from setnumbers, but no more, to avoid the +12 blabla or even more :unamused:

Snap, I was about to allocate my crystals to reach +12setnumbers, lol. okay, change of plan.
[emoji28]

+4 from setnumbers
+6 from setaffixes (green)

But capped at 8 total if i’m right

[quote=“Diieter”]+4 from setnumbers

But capped at 8 total if i’m right[/quote]

CMIIW, so the total +8setnumbers can only be achieved if we use (2(+2setnumbers))+(4 similar green set affix)

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“Diieter”]+4 from setnumbers

But capped at 8 total if i’m right[/quote]

CMIIW, so the total +8setnumbers can only be achieved if we use (2(+2setnumbers))+(4 similar green set affix)[/quote]

:unamused: i guess so

second snap, I need at least three set affixes to keep my tankiness.
[emoji36]

Must find Crystal Gears right away.
[emoji125][emoji100]

is it possible to use Obsidian to a socket MS affixes?

I don’t think so, MS can be socketed into empty socket only. You can only apply Obsidian if an item has a blank affix for example a rare item/gear you can apply Obsidian there or else if you want to customize an Epic/Legendary item/gear you can use Kyanite to remove a certain affix then apply Obsidian…[emoji6]

okay thanks man!

Nope :unamused: