Element: fire
Talent: rage
Item quality: mythic

Affix 1: crushing blow
Affix 2: weapon %damage
Affix 3: +weapon damage
Affix 4: item drop %
Affix 5: socket
Mythic Affix 6: incineration; mythic ability that has a chance to instantly turn dropped items into crystals, mythstone, or gold, dependent on how many affixes, what type of affixes, and base quality of that item.

Bonus: Must be found near lava, and mythic ability only works on lava floors. Better chance of finding this from molten furries that fall from the sky.

Thanks to newb_player for the template.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

quote=“Shrowder”

Item: sword or axe
Class: warrior
Element: fire
Talent: rage
Item quality: mythic

Affix 1: crushing blow
Affix 2: weapon %damage
Affix 3: +weapon damage
Affix 4: item drop %
Affix 5: socket
Mythic Affix 6: incineration; mythic ability that has a chance to instantly turn dropped items into crystals, mythstone, or gold, dependent on how many affixes, what type of affixes, and base quality of that item.

Bonus: Must be found near lava, and mythic ability only works on lava floors. Better chance of finding this from molten furries that fall from the sky.

Thanks to newb_player for the template.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nice try but that’s not how Mythics does work, stay on legend contest, don’t bother with mythics yet :wink:

then can u give us a spoiler or any hints about mythics?

Will making a post on this soon!

I can’t, but Steiger does, he’s the spoiling man :smile:

But anyway, even with mythics skills released, this topic is about legend items, and so, nothing about mythics :smile:
I think Steiger will create another topic to give ideas for mythics items once they will be released, and if needed, let’s being honest w’ve a lot of mythics talents and mythics skills (little spoil here :unamused: )

hahah cant wait for this. hope it will be very soon. hopefully this month? :smiley:

Will making a post on this soon![/quote]
I remember seeing the page made by some famous people in the block like Dieter.
A WikiPage design for Dungeon Quest.
I saw there the Mythic Combinations yet You are the one that will find the clue for the next tier Mythic Combos.
I saw there 2 given mythic combination namely Cyclone where If you Use the Special of the Warrior’s Axe…
the skill acts like a Vacuum, sucking down enemies inside AoE.

Dieter… where is that Link again ?

Will making a post on this soon![/quote]
I remember seeing the page made by some famous people in the block like Dieter.
A WikiPage design for Dungeon Quest.
I saw there the Mythic Combinations yet You are the one that will find the clue for the next tier Mythic Combos.
I saw there 2 given mythic combination namely Cyclone where If you Use the Special of the Warrior’s Axe…
the skill acts like a Vacuum, sucking down enemies inside AoE.

Dieter… where is that Link again ?[/quote]

Nice catch, indeed the list of mythics are on the wiki (which needs to be finished, but I don’t have enough time atm :confused: )

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics :smile:

:open_mouth:
nice, is this final?

Not really, have to change some things (2-3 talents) but the rest is done :unamused:

ok, i like the triple critical thing…

Ok, I just noticed on this list that Deadly Strike is being changed to be like a secondary crit chance. My question is, why not just do away with the stat, and slightly increase the crit cap instead?

Deadly Strike : Double your critical dmg
Deadly Strike + Brutal (mythic talent) : Triple your critical dmg

Deadly Strike + Brutal (mythic talent) : Triple your critical dmg[/quote]
That’s not what the list at the top of this thread says, unless it is listed wrong.

Deadly Strike: Chance to do Crit DMG if Crit misses

Deadly Strike + Brutal (mythic talent) : Triple your critical dmg[/quote]
That’s not what the list at the top of this thread says, unless it is listed wrong.

Deadly Strike: Chance to do Crit DMG if Crit misses[/quote]

You really should read the patchnotes :laughing:
Especially when you’re looking at an old and outdated thread :confused:
The affix effect changed because the affix wasn’t that interesting, but months ago! :stuck_out_tongue:

How is a thread for something that hasn’t happened yet old and outdated? This thread says this is what’s gonna be in 1.7, direct from Steiger, so I figured it’s a very good chance it’s correct. :wink:

Where exactly does one find patch notes, for a patch that hasn’t been released yet? :smile:

And that’s how Deadly Strike does work since … 2-3 months?

[quote=“Diieter”]

And that’s how Deadly Strike does work since … 2-3 months?[/quote]
Yes, I am aware of how it works right now, but you are missing my point. This thread, this VERY thread for affixes in 1.7, says that it is changing. So I was just going by that. If it hasn’t changed already then I guess it isn’t changing now. All is right in the world.

Alright, I’ve to explain it once more :

Old Deadly strike (before 1.5) : Chance to deal Crit DMG if Crit misses
New Deadly strike : Chance to Double crit dmg when Crit Strike

Anyway, this thread is from August, it’s old and outdated, some affixes changed and more will change (druidic for exemple, etc)