Legend item question

can sapphire change the epic affixes of legend items ? i tried changing an affix on my will of the force necklace and that affix disappeared.

if it’s the same on other legend items, then removing an epic affix with kyanite and use a topaz to it gonna work ?

Epic affixes can be changed or removed/replaced.
Keep in mind that if you CHANGE it, you get a random replacement. If you remove/replace, you get a list of 5 or six affixes to chose from (you can still get screwed by not getting your desired affix as a choice.)

[quote=“Pirendeus”]Epic affixes can be changed or removed/replaced.
Keep in mind that if you CHANGE it, you get a random replacement. If you remove/replace, you get a list of 5 or six affixes to chose from (you can still get screwed by not getting your desired affix as a choice.)[/quote]

not exactly answering my question because two will of the living force necklaces in my stash had the same occurrance. i modified the elemental weaken affix and it disappeared. weird enough, there’s blank spot on that position and i can’t rewrite any affix to it.

[quote=“solkyro”][quote=“Pirendeus”]Epic affixes can be changed or removed/replaced.
Keep in mind that if you CHANGE it, you get a random replacement. If you remove/replace, you get a list of 5 or six affixes to chose from (you can still get screwed by not getting your desired affix as a choice.)[/quote]

not exactly answering my question because two will of the living force necklaces in my stash had the same occurrance. i modified the elemental weaken affix and it disappeared. weird enough, there’s blank spot on that position and i can’t rewrite any affix to it.[/quote]

The sapphire removed your affix? What version are you playing? Thus bug has been fix already… do you mean like this?
[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1426799916774.jpg[/attachment]
This is an old photo though.

[quote=“andrielley”]
The sapphire removed your affix? What version are you playing? Thus bug has been fix already… do you mean like this?
[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1426799916774.jpg[/attachment]
This is an old photo though.[/quote]

so that was a bug. i’m playing at version 1.7 on ipad.

Update your game and tell me whether the problem persists or not :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
Update your game and tell me whether the problem persists or not :smile:[/quote]

i thought the newest patch is only available on the android ?

No, should be on iOS and Amazon I think as well.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

hmmm, i’d try to find an update today though my ipad isn’t exactly on any “mood” to be upgraded :mrgreen: